eSk8Tube Video thread

i made myself one of those! sick shots from it

1 Like

Post some if you still have the files. That’s a pretty cool trick. The slo-mo is a good effect.

It’s here!!! Even comes with a custom case, 2 sets of lithium batteries, sub charging dock and mounting accessories.

3 Likes

Just when I thought it cant get better than this. The gimbal fits in its case even with the GoPro installed

4 Likes

Love it! Totally geeking out on camera case foam :nerd_face: Where’s the camera crew? Vlogging?

Just made it … Yocaher drop deck Single Drive Yellow LEDs @onloop 's bracket and sprockets Just finished it for a buddy

4 Likes

Now some day shots needed.

Nice video bro! I really like the way you showcase the board. Daytime vids are good but I really love these night time vids with the board lights, especially the vids on the strip in Vegas

1 Like

Day shots are so boring :neutral_face:

Your turn mate … Get those shreadlights and boardblazers… Light up your life

How bout this: Carvon Dual Hub Motors 12s Lipo TB Esc’s @ 40% fwd pwr. TB mini RC Remote

2 Likes

Oh god. Not another portrait video. :joy:

1 Like

Sorry, that was taken a while ago. I know better now. It works fine if you watch it on your smartphone though.

Good on you! Hope to see some awesome footage soon! BTW, I was looking at gimbals by Feiyu Tech. The one that you have kind of resembles the one I was looking at. Did you get Feiyu Tech?

Yes, I got the Feiyu tech WGS which is designed specifically for the GoPro sessions. They also have the WG which is the same gimbal with a standard GoPro mount. I got mine on Amazon. $319

1 Like

I made a video with the GoPro 1080p 60fps and uploaded it to my Mac. Try to play it back with quicktime and it will not flow smoothly. Acts like it’s streaming with a slow connection. Any suggestions?

When you record with gopro make sure you have a 60mbps mini sd card at least. If you have lower it will kind of be like a bunch of pictures that slowly slideshow if you know what I mean.

Ok, I have the Lexmar 633x 32 gb It’s write speed is only 47 mb/s So guess that’s good for 1080/30fps or 720/60fps. I’m gonna get the Samsung pro+ 64gb Reads 95 Mbps Writes 90 Mbps

Report if that fixes it. I’m quite sure that is your problem. Same thing happened to me a while back. Hope you get it working the way you want.

Drop recording to 30 fps