eSk8Tube Video thread

@lowGuido Thanks for the quick response! Will definately take a look! Didnt know there’s already such a thread!

9 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

Hi Peter. I was contacting you via youtube asking about rims for your EMTB. Can you tell me where you go them form please?

Some offroad datalogging:

4 Likes

Here is a quick review of the Maytech 90mm hub motors, trucks and the matching front wheels:

4 Likes

The Next Lithium Battery:

9 Likes

Found this thought i would share

6 Likes

Raw uncut footage as a sneak peak for a Video I wil be doing after daily riding my Raptor and how it held up in a year and well over 2500km. Rest follows in this Thread

3 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

Nice effect with the fisheye lenses

1 Like

Awesome video shots, editing, boards, & of course riders! :slight_smile:

ready to sing ?

3 Likes

My first Ride Video, Nothing fancy, just me going down four flights of parking garage levels. I think I may have tightened the wheels to much as I don’t seem to be going farther on level surfaces.

You might want to turn your video 90deg and repost it. If your wheels are binding, you need bearing spacers so you can tighten them without binding

I was initially holding my phone vertically for like 4 seconds then I recorded horizontally, all good. I do have bearing spacers maybe they are too small? I hear them clinking sometimes when I go over a bump

Ya, they’re too small. They come in different lengths. I use these, they work better than anything the skate shops have. http://www.aluminumspacers.com/spacers-by-hole-size/hole-for-5-16-inch-bolts/as50-16-405

Will try those out, so if these are larger, my bearings should stick out a little but correct? But if I take the wheel off the spacer shouldn’t be sliding around, should be a right fit.