well, I’m back !

5 Likes

slick new feature

4 Likes

Some mixed 2016 stuff:

5 Likes

Some more mixed 2016 stuff:

3 Likes

Here it is, First post using new Phantom 4 Pro in active track mode. I was a little nervous, Lots of trees and building on a narrow street.

9 Likes

camera in front gave best view on top speed video Imo

lol I like how you keep looking back to make sure that damn thing didnt get shot out of the sky! lol

LoL, I was worried about it running into a tree or worse. It’s a pretty narrow flight path on my street at low altitude. I need to take it to a more open area like Fiesta Island so I can see how it tracks at 20+mph. It’s suppose to track up to 31mph

1 Like

And I bet ur neighbors are like … “crap…now he’s got a drone…great”… “I guess it’s time to go break into his house again!” Hahahhahah

1 Like

Not an e-sk8 video but if someone would open up my esk8-build I think the reaction would be same :joy:

3 Likes

Only 1 neighbor complained to me so far. I’m careful to avoid flying over private property. Some people just over react when they see a flying camera.

2 Likes

@nmagz3 Oooo check this out

1 Like

ohhhh, this is nice! As soon as I’m done making my vid I’ll have to post here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll be getting my 3rd and final drone pretty soon, LOL. I was torn between the Mavic and the P4 but, took the Mavic for it’s convenience. Man, I like everything about this video! The follow me mode seems to work flawlessly. Really like the music you chose too. You should check out Breakbot, it’s a lot of the same nudisco & 80’s synth sound. Anyhow, great vid bro!

2 Likes

I have rebuild a few batteries and here at least the wires are a little thick, some times what I have found is pure garbage.

1 Like

Thanks, And the Mavic is really cool. So sleek, looks like a racing drone. So compact and the batteries cost 1/2 as much as the P4pro.

1 Like

Slow mo

3 Likes

Back at it again, now with compadres

2 Likes

Who knows an app where you can get GPS data (SPEED) overlay in the video?

I got this ‘‘dash cam’’ app… but it shows the speed only when you watch the video in the app… on the card it is saved without the overlay of the gps data :\

@Okami I used Virb edit for this video: see here: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/data-overlays-on-your-video-what-do-you-use/5649

2 Likes