Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Haha …ever pump an esk8?

1 Like

Just ride one of mine

1 Like

I learn how to skateboard on an old school Nash plank of wood. It’s hard for me not to pump when on a board

@davidbonde hahaha siiiiiiick

2 Likes

You can thank @davidbonde for this hashtag folks!

#DontFuckItUp

3 Likes

What’s left to do on it?

Who’s bringing extra boards?

If possible

1 Like

I am still sweet talking my wife to see if I can make this. But I hope someone from the southeast drives so they can load up on peoples boards to save on shipping. Then I would take 3 or 4.

2 Likes

Well nothing is assembled yet. Waiting on deck and Battery to arrive. And since my benchwheel didn’t come with a receiver and apparently you can’t just left random ones together I need to buy a new remote with receiver.

Bro…you are all sorts of fucked up

1 Like

Dude…Just start sighing a lot… hang that head low bro… think dead pet

She will drive you here hahah

3 Likes

My wife just left me here with our daughter for 8 days. Her and her sister went to Amsterdam. I don’t care to travel much and daughter has no passport yet.

She thinks I’m “letting” her go. It’s just making sure I get that IOU. Hope she never sees this or it’s… image

5 Likes

6 Likes

I love stickers FB_IMG_1531652863794

3 Likes

We would like to welcome @socal_legend to the @Esk8_Squad Renegade #Vegas Weekend . Based out of Southern California, Joe is the USA ambassador for @evolveskateboards! And spreads the electric #shred with his videos on IG and #YouTube. Joe is actually recovering from an accident but is in recovery mode! And will attend, to support the event, but not to compete…he wants to be ready for 2019! Since he’s playing it safe, I have asked him to lead the group for he poker run! So…Make sure you Follow @socal_legend or you may get lost!image

6 Likes

I’m down 100%

Word, lets book it sooner than later. We should also go say hi to selfy and romp the VORE trucks for an afternoon one day too! You got any hook ups for rooms out there? I’m pretty sure I have a couple and just need to think of who they are… lol

1 Like

It’s such a short drive for you guys!

You know what this post means…

Yeah… Welcome

13 Likes

Noice :sunglasses: