Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Here is some video with the ride with PEVRA

You will be on the same streets …and more

1 Like

And of course it wouldn’t be a Renegade Weekend without

Not sure if @onloop is actually coming…

But he is sending a contingent down… as of now Roan, @Blasto and we already said @JohnnyMeduse was coming for DRV wizard :mage:‍♂ lol

But please Welcome them to the party :tada::balloon: !!!

4 Likes

:scream::flushed::alien: image

1 Like

Maybe I should of made the room block bigger hahah oh well first come first served

discount code is esk8

Book here for

The Oasis at the Goldspike :point_down:t2::point_down:t3::point_down:t4::point_down:t5::point_down:t6:

https://app.thebookingbutton.com/properties/oasisgoldspikedirect?check_in_date=19-10-2018&check_out_date=22-10-2018&number_adults=2&promotion_code=ESK8

Also very important…if you are coming…

Please fill out the form as soon as possible, it will help me prepare sooner

Like…ordering Walkie Talkies…How many will we need?

@Michaelinvegas,

Do you have any Euro’s coming? Just curious I may be able get a few over.

Kevin

How do I convince my wife this is a necessity for my mental health?

@on1y lets go to this B

@davidbonde will be joining us

Hell Invite her along and give her some shopping and gambling money lol

Guys guys… they have a dance floor.

I will be cachting the eSkate Express Copenhagen (13:45) - London. London (16:40) - Vegas (19:20) on thursday. Think there might be a seat or three left.

They will have all the bones movies and Point Break to choose from in the intertainment center.

2 Likes

Pack your bags @ksfacinelli lol

Yeab… after 11:30 it turns into a club…just walk across the street you are at the Fremont experience.

Everything you need is walking distance from the hotel…Pizza, 711, Walgreens, biker bar, indian food, Vegan food…buffets…no doubt pot is near as well haha

3 Likes

Will be if I make it. (Why do you think I have the nickname skunk) Wife thinks it would be a good ME vacation. Even if only to watch and meet people.

1 Like

Hahahn…yeah me or she vacation hahaj

N[quote=“Skunk, post:356, topic:57904”] Even if only to watch and meet people. [/quote]

:eyes::eye::eye::eyes::eye::eye::eyes::eye::eye::eyes:

1 Like

A vacation for her would be 48 Hours of me not leaving her side for any reason whatsoever. She’s a very needy woman

Oh…i c …

Hope you can Shred

1 Like

It really comes down to whether or not my board will be finished by then. I highly doubt my Riptide R1 would keep up with much of anything. I’d have to stop at every gas station to charge