The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

More people will pay if we have dates. Or date range

That’s what I’m waiting on.

6 Likes

Same here and I will likely pay the vendor fee

7 Likes

I can’t take a poll for dates I can’t guarantee. The deposit secures those dates, for now I can’t make any movement until the deposit is made. I’ve offered money back if the final dates aren’t working for you, can’t offer much else.

5 Likes

I think that is all that someone can do @Lunasi

1 Like

I didn’t realize that I could get my money back if the dates don’t work for me. Waiting on a refund and then I will make my deposit.

The date thing is not going to be any different. Sign up on the premise that the dates will be as in the first post. If they change get a refund. The sooner @Lunasi have the funding the sooner she can secure the dates. Go go go…

3 Likes

Just chipped in the vendor fee to get this going. If you want I can put the rest of the money down for the deposit and then you can just repay me from other signups

24 Likes

That’s just wow Jared

9 Likes

noway thankyou-1

16 Likes

Let’s pick a date!

10 Likes

Amazing, really appreciate the early support! I’ll contact them tonight and check on availability!

3 Likes

I’m going to be honest, not really into riding on a cart track. It would be great if we spent a weekend crawling though the city instead of taking off an entire week of work to loiter around a cart track.

Ideally we would make these meet ups about getting together and enjoying each others company as we traverse some awesome locations.

12 Likes

The event is all just about having fun, we’ve got 5 days set up where 3 focus on purely riding and the two race days we’ll be doing rides in the city the second half of the day, this event really is focused on the having fun riding and the racing aspect is just a simple extra addition so we can all show off a bit. The race days are seriously just to enjoy yourself, that’s why we’re doing stock races for all sponsors so people can try your amazing boards you’re all building.

Also more information coming, but this may become an extended event as we’re partnering with our local one wheel group who has connections to go-pro games and may host additional events within a few days before this begins!

4 Likes

Everyone always has an invite to come visit Chicago Esk8. Anytime you’re traveling here, the boosted group always has rides and us DIY guys join in on the fun. All of the guys love seeing/trying the diy builds we have.

1 Like

I’m totally planning to be more of a spectator on those dirt tracks.

2 Likes

I think it should be fun to spectate even if you’re not riding :grin: I’m excited to see people fall down in the dirt

4 Likes

Yep, I give zero shits about racing but I’ll watch with a beer.

5 Likes

Right there with ya. I’ll go around the asphalt track a few times, but racing? Nah. I’ll help officiate or something.

5 Likes

If racing vanished from our little community entirely I wouldn’t even notice :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You all are taking the word racing too seriously, it’s all for fun, people who want to race seriously will and the people who want to just ride will just do some fun laps. Just have fun with it like Matt Miller in Vegas on his race where he just cruises down with a beer in hand :sweat_smile:

5 Likes