The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

I resemble that remark.

376909AE-35DD-454E-8DCC-6EDA8F6E3557

9 Likes

I’m excited for the races. I’m also eager to explore Colorado streets since I’ve never skated away from my city.

@Lunasi Will we be getting together for a group ride with the Colorado crew sometime while we’re all there?

2 Likes

Most definitely, I think people keep focusing too much on the two race days because I haven’t put out as much info on the 3 ride days yet. Trying to get more things set and the details will unroll!

3 Likes

You got that backwards - they will be joining us. :rofl:

2 Likes

A giant roll around town would be an event in itself. The biggest eskate ride. Get out some giant pcu and charge in parallel at coffee shops and bars and conquer 100 miles around Denver or something be cool

5 Likes

you know, the issue I have is everything is gonna blow up once @evoheyax will plug is 12amp monster charger !!!

10 Likes

A race to the coffee shop/bar to charge up before everyone else gets there and blows it up.

Be cool if someone brought a giant solar station trailer. We could make claims of all energy production by the sun. Catchy. And then travel cross country. With guns hostered. And leather jackets.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20181220-150842_Maps

10 Likes

maybe we do a beer, whiskey, dispensary tour and call it ‘the bender’

4 Likes

Haha let’s take all their elec. maybe they’re wired for huge growroom power.

5 Likes

They’re wired for amps

Trying to plan ahead and book out some entire restaurants for us on a few of the days. If it’s anything like last year we may end up having some generators set up.

4 Likes

We will need a gurney board

Amazing how confusing and misdirected these threads can get. Hard to know what’s up. Maybe just keep editing first post.

2 Likes

it has wheels.

maybe we load it up with the highest person and drag him/her to the next stop.

1 Like

So i know the law in Oregon only allows you to smoke in private. Do they have public smoke bars/lounges in Colorado?

1 Like

This is the real question.

And I don’t even partake.

1 Like

Well my last battery in Vegas I guess didn’t like 12amp and needless to say, it puffed out goodbye. But with 25ah now, 12amp is less than .5c, that’s not really that high, is it?

1 Like

There’s a couple places in denver you can smoke publicly, usually dab bars.

2 Likes

Lolz. I read “dad bars”. Was like :confused: wtf

3 Likes

I may be able to come gotta figure out if my family is going away after that but. Also not sure how I would get my board out there as I know I wouldn’t be able to carry it on a plane. If I cant figure it out I will just bring a push board and have someone grab my rope to pull me along. Maybe my Alva Dagger since its small enough I need to do a restore on it anyways.

2 Likes