ESCape professional pcb assembly

That it is :rofl:

I think itā€™s very good that @stewii is taking this with small steps. We all have to wait but thatā€™s the way to go :wink:

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s certainly better to see if there are any issues

Then after all is well, do a bigger runā€¦

3 Likes

These will have lots of RTV silicone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see at the beginning of the thread these are $160-$170 for a complete unit. Does that include the housing then, or is that separate? What price was decided on for the HW6 with housing and PCB cover? Went through the whole thread but didnā€™t see a specific answer :smile:

As far as I can tell you have asked for 8, patience is a virtue. Try it sometime.

11 Likes

Screenshot from 2018-05-03 15:33:19

8 Likes

Yes thank you for that. I had asked a couple times with no response and others who also asked before were asking again so I just wanted to make sure I could discuss things with him. Weā€™ve spoken now so all is good.

I just wanted to mention that if you going to take a spot and buy like 1-2-3-12 months later, I would suggest to give this spot for someone else :wink: There are people who would pay now for it.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to buy some of these for months, so I going to as soon as theyā€™re made available.

Just a quick update! The test batch has arrived! Done a quick test, everything works as it should and really pleased with the quality. I will post some pics later!

24 Likes

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update man :smiley:

Very good! Canā€™t wait to get mines. :wink:

This test batch came out perfect and now it is not going to take a long time till they make the remaining units.

The MOSFETs used are the automotive grade AUIRF7749.

28 Likes

Wouldnā€™t hot glue be better to use than RTV silicone?

Awesome dude! This is the only missing piece of my build. Canā€™t wait to test them :slight_smile: are they shipping directly or are they shipping to you and then you ship from ur place?

Shipping wont be direct

Hot glue melts when it gets hot. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

:hugs: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Good point, but Iā€™m pretty sure the components wouldnā€™t get hot enough to re-melt the glue. Also, doesnā€™t RTV silicone have some corrosive properties?