ESCape professional pcb assembly

I’m joining your request, I’m thinking of getting a pair for my next build.

I want one too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. Do you have any new estimate on when you will be sending them out? No rush I’m just estimating when I need to get everything else ready :joy:

3 Likes

I want a pair too!

Need a pair as well…

Put me down for 2 at the moment, and a month later I can get 2 more for my AWD build. Thank you!

Hi How are you can I get 2 or 4 if it possible thank you so much

hi, you can put me down for two, in case you’ll still have some left to sell. thanks

@stewii have you received any timing update from the plant as to when they expect to complete assembly?

1 Like

Hey guys, I was away last week. So I have a lot of messages to answer.

The factory have sent today a few units to make sure everything was done correctly, once I receive and test them they will make the remaining very quickly.

17 Likes

I guess its too late to get in on this? I just need one.

I need 2 please!

Thanks @stewii, appreciate the update :slight_smile:

Looking good!

I recall a bloke who had one or both caps fail due to some nasty vibration early on, any suggestions for adding some hot glue or silicone when we receive them to prevent this from happening? I had signed up for 2x and a twin alu housing

1 Like

Can i get on on board with 2? Thank you

Yes! Sittin comfy knowing I got my payment in before the GB ended.

@stewii … I sent you a message. Trying to get in touch. Can you let me know which way is best. Thanks. Cheers.

Put me down for 2!!

@stewii I messaged you, just need to know how to get down for 2. 4 if possible… Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

The demand seems endless :slight_smile:

1 Like