ESCape professional pcb assembly

I think both works :wink: If the silicone is neutral cure it is not corrosive. I bought RTV but itā€™s acetate cure which is not good for electronics.

But back to topic, I missed this group buy but whenever you have 2 units to sell @stewii Iā€™ll take them :grin:

I have had hotglue on vesc 4.12 get soft and sticky so its possible, granted more difficult with vesc 6 with heat sink.

can we expect a release of the design drawing for the dual housing?

to my understanding itā€™s not a complete housing? so I would like to start to create one with integrating some other components as well.

Why you think itā€™s not complete?

Sry but is there any left, or did @uigiroux buy them all?

5 Likes

Dude Iā€™m not trying to buy like 10 or anything, just a normal amount for ONE Esk8.

That would be 2pcs, multiplied by x50 (thats aprox. how often you asked, thatā€˜s 100 thenā€¦

4 Likes

Just bustin balls a bit since I find it hilarious to see you on every thread buying stuff :grinning:

6 Likes

UGHHHH You guys are going to send me to the crazy houseā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Is @stewii using your design?

I mean itā€™s not fully enclosed so it still needs a housing besides the aluminium piece.

Fixed that for you :+1:

7 Likes

LOL, thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

First post on this forum after a long time reading it! Iā€™m really interrested in your ESCape @stewii (big thanks for your work!) I missed the group buy but I hope I can get some of the extra production.

Form completed and fingers crossed!

Which form were you able to fill out? The form at the beginning of the thread says itā€™s no longer activeā€¦

The one you spotted at the beginning of the thread. It was few days ago. I hope it will be processed!

I have started programming and testing. So far so good :slight_smile: I am still waiting for the housings though (@LukePL )

31 Likes

Looks super good! Yeah Guys the delay is on my side. Enclosures are at anodizing and they are the cause of the delay. Hope to send them to @stewii early this coming week.

7 Likes

Great! Did you settle on a final price yet? When will we get to pay the remainder?

Since I ordered without housing can you ship mine now?

@stewii, I missed the group buyā€¦are they all taken? I would like to get 4 to start.

Thanks,