Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

So looking at it next to the GT2b the connections are mirrored ? Mine doesn’t seem to be bound, a procedure would be great !

it should bind automatically, did you try swapping the wires? maybe its wrong

looking front on - are the connections mirrored to the GT2B ?

Got it. strange, I connected it up as per the above and it wouldn’t bind, swapped it over so the same orientation as the gt2b - it bound - but wouldn’t control. Swapped the orientation over and it works, so mirrored to the gt2b it controls, Bound the same was as the gt2b controls the other way. What does beginner mode actually do? Limit the ppm?

Glad you worked it out, the beginner mode halves the ppm signal.

Just in case you find another one lying about, add me too please. :slight_smile:

So I just received mine. Verry Nice product! Although one thing. When you say it’s a plug and play operation, make sure it is one, cause i bought an Enertion vesc to go with the controller, but neither come with a servo cable.

Before i can finnaly start using it, i’ll have to make a trip to the hardware store again!

@michaelinvegas do you have a matte black ready to ship?

I preordered on the 12 of September, when will it get shipped because people are receiving the controllers already and mine is’t even shipped?

Just received my NANO-X controller earlier today. After first inspection, I liked its ergonomic design, size and general feel.

HOWEVER, is it just me who finds that the throttle stick is not as smooth as they anticipated? Also, when I press together (without much force) on the side where the beginner mode settings are, it produces a squeaky/snappy noise, is this normal?

Let me know if you guys have noticed any similarities and whether I should try and ignore it or request a replacement etc.

Got mine finally but my standard vesc has not turned up yet even though it was ordered in September :frowning: @onloop

Ok, Obviously somthing wrong, please email [email protected] and we will look into it.

@onloop i still dont now how to connect what pins to the vesc, and how long does it take to bind? There are no instructions on how to do it…

Can’t be that difficult! You actually don’t have to bind it. Get a 3-wire cable and a connector that fits in the receiver slot. The setup is exactly the same as with the HobbyKing GT2E receiver, but instead of plugging into channel 2 you plug that cable into channel 1.

There are heaps of posts in this forum where you can learn how to connect the 3-wire cable to the VESC (GND, positive and signal). That’s it no rocket science.

Still haven’t received tracking on mine. I’m in the US and preordered first week of September.

Wow 3 months???, I might wait until it’s in stock

Did it that way the first time, it wouldnt bind… Tried it the other way, still wouldnt bind. Than i tried another way and now i dont get a flashing light anymore…

@onloop Is that a big problem? Does that mean my shipment will be delayed?

DOH! …

1 Like

No. Just ignore the writing.

So instead of plugging the set on in horizontally, you just plug it in vertically? Seems easy enough…

1 Like