Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Pretty sure

Curious on this as well.

1 Like

Well… you refer to yourself… I guess your double curious now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Any updates on shipping?

2 Likes

Controllers finished. in transit to EU. US. AUS Distribution centers.

If we order now, when will they arrive?

I can’t thank the community enough for your patience!! this project was delayed big time!

But now we have a compact, reliable, rechargeable remote! its compatible WITH any ESC too!

NOTE: this remote is so nice in the matte finish! good call everyone!!

11 Likes

ohhhhhh that looks niceeeee :heart_eyes: love that matte!

:dizzy_face: I would say that looks way to nice to be a controller! Matte black amazes me, your going to make me buy one aren’t you :wink:

@Michaelinvegas Am I too late to join?? :cry:

I may have and extra I have one person in front of you…let you know when I get them

Matte is the only way to go…if you use black… Other colors are more forgiving

I see color ones in the future

Could that be a possibility @onloop?

Sexy AF😍 I think I will sleep with this beaty until snow melt.

Looks Awesome in Matte cant wait to get mine!

Will we get the controllers before Christmas?

1 Like
1 Like

Just got it, feels super awesome…:dizzy_face:

4 Likes

So, I received my Nano-X today - thanks very much.

The instruction are very basic,almost next to unusable. Maybe someone can help me out.

• On the receiver which end is the -ve terminals? The receiver or the instructions does not indicate this. Hopefully there is reverse polarity protection on the receiver.

• The beginner mode, is this turned on when the switch is up or down? The Transmitter or the instructions does not indicate this.

• How is the bind terminal used? The instructions do not explain this.

• What is Throttle mirror mode? The instructions do not explain this.

• How does the channel 2 switch work? Is it momentary, or does it toggle? What is the rang of the output, does it drive a servo from fully CW to fully CCW, or visa-vera, or something else?

Cheers,

Peter

1 Like

the controller auto binds, ill need to check what the manual procedure is.

throttle mirror modes makes the direction of brake/throttle swap. usefull if you connect your motor wires the wrong way

channel 2 requires a electronic siwtch to be connect to CH2, most RC car light kits come with it.