Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Can you damage it by put it in the wrong way?

Tried your setup but i still dont get a red flashing light on the rx. I did get one the beginning. This a video of my setup: https://youtu.be/FH7YwR-Y4X8

Nah should be fine

@onloop a video addressing the problem would be a help

Have you checked the connections using a multimeter? All wires plugged into VESC and measure the output at the receiver?

I understand what you mean, but could you explain it a bit better to what pins i need to check it?

I was thinking to measure the voltage across the red (GND) and orange (+) cable at the receiver. Just unplug the cables and test the voltage with a multimeter. I have attached a picture of my receiver. You can clearly see how the 3 connectors are aligned up (all vertical). I assume if your pin rows are aligned horizontally then the PCB must be rotated. At least you can check if yours look the same.

1 Like

I checked the connections and when i plug them in normally i get 5v so it should be correct. But the receiver still doenst flash a light so it wont bind to my remote. @onloop should i contact customer support so they can give a loon at it?

I did a quick setup video with a brand new nanoX

5 Likes

Well, something was definetly something wrong with mine. The first time i connected it, it was the same like you and i had a red flickering light but the remote wouldnt bind, i waited for like 2-3 minutes and then tried a few other ways…

make sure that the receiver is power up before the transmitter.

@Michaelinvegas So are there extra?

Yes did that but thx al the help is welcome

By looking at your video, you’re not plug the right way… you should use @blasto configuration

Well so i did that setup before, my clip is just the setup onloop said i should try…

that the setup (not the one from onloop), that should work, just be sure to be on ch1

1 Like

Did not get them yet still waiting

Well it doesnt, i’ll make antoher clip

Anyone with a recent raptor purchase received the new remote? Curious if they were still sending these out to their customers that they said they would send to them.

https://youtu.be/9DRhGKujPww

Here’s the video of how i did it the first time…