Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

So it sounds like @Jinra, then me, then @hummie, and then on to @caustin and around NYC.

Pass the NANO-X is kinda fun… anyone gonna take a trip to Europe??? So we can see if we can get it across the pond…

Think we should all sign it ( as many signatures that tested) and some how get it back to @onloop for haha’s

I’d be happy to figure out how to get it back to him when you guys are done

I’ll donate the silver marker …it will be in the package…

2 Likes

Lol… we offer them for sale too :wink:

Pass the dutchie to left.

1 Like

My impressions:

A. Gloss finish lends it self to too many finger prints…and scratches …then looks crappy

~ silicone sleeve? Flat finish?

B. Bigger throttle = Better throttle feel, but shape of actual throttle where you touch it is actually two tiny pointed ridges…need a larger contact point for more positive traction

~ rounder? dimple? Flat? angled?

C. Bottom grip where your fingers curl have a strong edge and slightly dig into the joints of your fingers.

~ molded finger grip on all four fingers? more rounded edge?

D. It’s light!

~ maybe too light?

E. Nice ramping of throttle in beginner mode (really should be intermediate mode - you can still street your face)

~ maybe breaking should maybe left alone since it drastically effects stopping distance while in beginner mode

F. Black is alway cool :sunglasses: but it still looks like the bottom of a gun or a small pistol

~ maybe bright colors? stick on skins?

Suggestions/ideas

1. Bigger LED indicators
  2. Make a brass knuckle grip to reduce the chances of dropping and it looks cool
  3. Add Picatinny rail to the top of the remote so people can add light easily or some other attachment system
  4. Make it a frosted clear and have it lighted

That’s my two and a half cents

1 Like

with 98% of voters choosing matte finish, the final production model better be matte!

1 Like

It will be matte.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately No other changes to aesthetic will be made. This mold is already cooked.

Maybe next time :metal:t2:

1 Like

My point is simple: that the remote seems good, but due to the branding on the remote, I can’t use them to sell with complete boards. I were to buy them in bulk, it would be from enertion. Just saying it’s lost business for you. But like I said, it’s your product, so it’s your right to brand them, No hard feelings or anything. I wish there was a way to have them made without the branding :wink:

Maybe even change the color to that enertion blue. With all this nonsense violence in the US the less it looks like a gun the better. Just my 2 cents

Just do the matte black version… I think the enertion blue is kinda ugly… But i do understand your concerns

I agree. We don’t want to be approached by some thug gang bangers looking to steal your board and end up getting shot because they think you have a gun.

1 Like

Just paint it

http://s4.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/63DFBA6A.jpg

2 Likes

@rodriguejoe1 I agree. We don’t want to be approached by some thug gang bangers looking to steal your board and end up getting shot because they think you have a gun."

LOL!!! Perfect!!!

1 Like

I think this could be a solution for all issues, if you apply the LHB Theorem then painting it red will increase performance and decrease interference by 15%…is that correct @longhairedboy ? lol

1 Like

I like that idea, hot potato tagged with sigs.

Sounds good, let me tag the nyc crew. I actually forgot where the nyc cug thread is, just nyc users. Let me bump a few here, guys who wants to stress test the new enertion nano-x NYC style? Apologies in advance on leaving key folks off by mistake! @michaeld33 @Mikeomania12 @Mrmoonlight @Kaly @Nate @Lebram @mikey @roonydagoony @shilezi @themegak

1 Like

I can give it a go to check, i think @Mrmoonlight should give a try too. he’s commute on the way to Williamsburg bridge from LIC is a real RF hell and he knows the area well enough, if that remote make it there, it will work everywhere :slight_smile:

And there you go @onloop