Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Haha, yes that is a good place to test. I did that route the other way from Manhattan over Williamsburg bridge then cutout SYF. Actually cracked a MIPS helmet lol

Iā€™m down to give it a run. I go both ways over the Williamsburg and sometimes over 59th street. I find I get more drops going down 2nd.

@caustin, whereā€™d it drop out on the Williamsburg?

The picatini rail is actually a really good idea

Good, will put you front of line.

I actually wiped after the bridge, near McCareen skatepark but canā€™t attribute it fully to remote drop lol :joy:

Makes sense! I was just thinking that Iā€™ve never had problems with remote drops on the bridge itself. Well, except for when I was riding an Evolve. That thing was constantly dropping! My biggest issue with the bridge is all the expansion joints. Those can be brutal on your board!

Adding @Pantologist

Iā€™d love to test out a Nano X. The Nano remote I had was so bad I had to get a TB mini remote the next week. I usually ride around the central park area, sometimes with the Boosted peeps.

Is he still sending out beta test units?

We got one between all of us

Ur all lucky i donā€™t like thumb remotesā€¦all Iā€™m sayin

He likes to have people think heā€™s holding gun for a sec. Nothing scarier than a dude going 24 mph holding what seems to be a gun. :joy:

How can you wire the receiver into your esc? Are you required to have a specific setup? It looks like the receiver comes with a very specific 6-pin port? How did you wire it to your board with the beta version? Any answer would be much appreciated, I have a Benchwheel board that I kinda messed up the receiver on and was wondering if I could wire in this receiver and use this remote. Thanks! Luke

Muricas and their guns. If you canā€™t hold this in your hand without someone think its gun you can hold anything in your hand. I cant see anything that look like barrel or even gun soā€¦

2 Likes

The receiver use servo connector, like most of the RC receiver out there (itā€™s a 3 pin connector with 2ch and one for the binding)

So this is the connector from the pevious receiver and where it connects to the motherboard. Would I be able to connect this receiver to it somehow? And also what does the RX, and TX mean? Obviously the positive and negative are to supply power correct?

that is absolutely correct. You will boost overall performance of the remote by as much as 20% by painting it red. A deeper, richer red should also further reduce frequency interference while a brighter red would increase signal strength, so make sure you have the appropriate shade for the situation.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the status with the Nano-x? Any more videos/reports coming up? Does anybody know how many of these beta controllers spread around the world? Is there any of these currently in Sydney?

Production has started.

11 Likes

Rx = receive Tx = transmit

I thought I like thumb controls, but Iā€™m really starting to like the Mini I got from youā€¦but then again Iā€™m comparing it to the Losing remote.

I feel it itā€™s way better than the winning

Itā€™s comparable to the mini remoteā€¦but you use your thumb and for some that takes getting use to.

Plus it has the beginner mode feature which is super niceā€¦kinda good for sidwalk riding to keep the ride tame. And itā€™s a better feel in the hand cause itā€™s a little fatter where you hold it.

Itā€™s def an alternative

Thatā€™s how I feel people are make a big deal for nothing