Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Pm’d :slight_smile:

Tell you the truth I didn’t …but the main point of this was to see if I could drop the signal. Which it didn’t.

I will be honest…I don’t like thumb remotes at all. But for the sake of testing I used it.

I talked with @Jinra and I’ll be sending the remote out to him to test …and after we agreed @evoheyax will get it …

It’s a new game we have called pass the NANO-X…

Lots of esk8 in San Fran so pass it around the SF community guys and then have someone shoot it to some other state or something…let keep tabs on the NanoX and put it through real paces together and provide feedback so we keep getting better products from our beloved ESk8 Vendors

2 Likes

@Blasto @i2oadsweepei2 @onloop

I added the information you provided to the text of the YouTube video

See edit section

Thanks

1 Like

Great idea… my plan was to have more beta units to send to folks. But it didn’t happen. So this is the next best option.

However… at some point I need to press the go button on the production as this project is overdue.

1 Like
  • wait for more user feedback
  • start production now

0 voters

If you do end up waiting for more feed back could I get one to test I already pre ordered one.

OK. So I just got an update about your “slow speed”

This is actually an additional features that made it into the beta firmware.

The nano-x has a “beginner” and “advanced” mode.

You can flick the switch (near the throttle) and it puts a limit on the throttle.

I suggest trying the remote again with the switch in the opposite position and you should now see full range and acceleration.

1 Like

Of course I had to try it

Ok FUCK YEAH Now we are talking

A VAST improvement…

Yep…click up on the switch for beginner mode

Click down on the switch for normal …

Made me like it even more …(but still don’t like thumb throttles) lol

Pretty bad ass feature … you can hand your remote to your friends and just click that switch and …they don’t know they are in beginner mode …

Ramping is pretty awesome on beginner … nice a smooth…and in pro mode…Watch out…throttle comes alive

Well done sir

Updated VIDEO to come

3 Likes

You should mention this feature in product description. Really really nice feature. City or beginner mode and advanced. Just awesome.

It was on my “wishlist” but I didn’t realise it made it through to this beta because i shipped it out without checking it…it wasn’t ready when I got the last sample… haha… very cool & worth the wait.

OK. Just to make it clear… this is a diagram of the buttons/function.

Three things learned from JASON at ENERTIONBOARDS.com

1. NO trim pot to adjust throttle & brake
  2. The recessed button on this BETA NANO-X remote is for reverse. The BETA button has a deeply recessed button. The commercial version will have a button you will be able to press with your finger.
  3. The switch below the throttle is for beginner and expert mode. Click the switch up and it’s in beginner mode. Click the button down and it’s in EXPERT MODE.

Screw it…just watch the video :movie_camera:

5 Likes

we should send it to one more test person and then start the production. I think its has been 2 months since i ordered the remote and i’ll gladly wait another few weeks but if we keep delaying production, it i’ll be winter when it arrives here in belgium! I’m happy that the finish will be changed (i voted for matte to) and that everything works good!

And @Michaelinvegas in one of your other vids you said you maybe would make a video about the binding procedure. I’d really apprecieate that if you’d do that!

Thanks @onloop for this awesome product!

1 Like

It’s time for production!!! Do a small batch 20-30 remotes. Then wait for feedback and do fine adjustments after many people have tested the product.

If you start production now on the remote can use users flash newer firmware on it if need be? Say something changes down the line is it updatable?

You should do a video demonstrating the reverse function. @onloop I don’t fully see how that would work using a vesc or other esc.

I’ll get @hummie to try it out. I love thumb controlled remotes, so it might be just what I need :stuck_out_tongue:

I get the whole “this was made by enertion thing”, but I personally don’t like the branding on the remote. It eliminates this remote as an option for my complete boards when I finally get them built and on the market.

1 Like

Send it to NYC where it can be tested by our crew here in real dense interference dropout zones galore! Best to test.

Fill it in and sand it

Boom branding gone

1 Like

I would have to agree what do you say @Hummie

yes thanks. I want to try it and can send it on.