Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

VESC are shipping from US at the moment. so if you order a vesc & nano-x they will both be sent together in one box from US

In case the Nano-x remote does well in the Vegas test what happens to these beta units? Would you sell one of these (special beta price of course)??

sorry they are not for sale.

Cool might aswell order a VESC-X, working on a project for a company. They like the idea but dont think a skateboard can have an impact at the commuting. But considering the price of your normal vesc (€80,-) and the vesc-x (€150,-) its very likely to go for the standard one though.

You read my mind. Shiny do look very nice as a new but usually after few week use it’s full of scratch. So matte finish is way better in the long run. But that’s just my opinion.

not sure if we have any old vesc left, last check was just 40 remaining on Monday.

Please vote so i know what finish to have the case made with

• MATTE FINISH NANO-X
  • GLOSS FINISH NANO-X

0 voters

1 Like

Well then ill just buy the vesc x, innovation is worth investing anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I’ve already pre ordered one can I get it to ship from the us warehouse and get a refund on the shipping?

1 Like

I think a matte finish like an Xbox controller would be perfect.

Ok here my initial review on the Beta Version of the New NANO-X

Please feel free to hit me up with questions on here or YouTube

2 Likes

You need a vesc-x to adjust the ppm throw, oh wait

1 Like

glad to see there are no dropouts in the usual places… that is fantastic news!

ALSO: there is no trim pot on this PCB so need to do it in ESC settings. the button you can see is reverse function, hold it down for 3 seconds to activate reverse, the final version will have a button that can be pressed with your finger instead of a tool.

(note sure if this beta actually has reverse activated in firmware as i didn’t test it before sending)

Ok noted.

But without a trim pot … people that are not using a VESC will not have full range throttle or brake…which is what I noticed.

Hmmm interesting design choice of no physical trim pot. Trade offs with only SW configurable, and tied to vesc. Not sure worth eliminating physical instead of allowing both…surely cant be much cost savings?

Caveat I have not watched the video yet so doing that now, as will serve dual purpose of providing material to hassle @Michaelinvegas … priceless! Lol

Great video dude. I have to ask did you calibrate the car esc to the remote? If it’s a feature of the remote it should recognize 100% then. Just asking. Keep up the great work with the vids.

Ah that’s true that all respectable esc’s have a calibration procedure, forgot about that. Been tinkering with vesc for to long haha

Thanks for pointing it out

Haha good point. Fvt programming card ahoy! Lol

@onloop @Michaelinvegas I have consistent drop outs every time I get off the train if you want to send me the unit after to test with.

I voted for matte as well, which I think should be applied to the enclosure as well in my opinion.

PM your address