Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

Disclaimer.

If you order stuff on black Friday, delays are almost guaranteed. Orders that were previously delayed will be delayed even further. Universal law, does not apply solely to Enertion.

1 Like

@tardyparty7 Early December means 1st 2 weeks of December and now itā€™s the 2nd one :):grinning:

1 Like

@telnoi Correction: Almost all black Friday orders will be shipping within 2 weeks, We have shipped most of the FOCBOX and NANO-x Orders already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatā€™s your normal shipping time though, probably less than 2 weeks.

6 days to russia! still canĀ“t believe it :scream:

2 Likes

My Black Friday order has said ā€œshipping information receivedā€ since November 29 and thatā€™s it. Do you know what this means and why it hasnā€™t actually been sent? Thanks heaps

1 Like

@Boxer86 May I have your order ID to confirm?

Normal Delivery timing is Minimum 7 days and Maximum 15 days

@tardyparty7 you got some power in your corner now. @CarlCollins is the man.
Love the way you deal straight up mate. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you mate! Appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never forget someone who actually helps. Never.

2 Likes

Order #23243 thanks again

@Boxer86 DHL updated the tracking ID: http://www.dhl.com.au/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=9802574084&brand=DHL You will see the updates on this one soon

1 Like

Thanks heaps :+1:

1 Like

Inpaitienceā€¦ Does my waiting time count?? June for some wheels ?

@hoeksame1 Correction, Partially received some :stuck_out_tongue: (part of a group buy)

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: maximum 15 days.

1 Like

Mate I have also been waiting since June for wheels but I have been chatting to them on their website. Talking here wonā€™t help you with that. They will get them too us when they are in stock :+1::+1: Just put whatever wheels you have on your board and get skating. Thatā€™s what I am doing :grinning:

I already did that months ago. I want to share to people what service of enertion can beā€¦

1 Like

@hoeksame1 Also, the rest of the order is arranged already, you will have the tracking number number tomorrow :slight_smile: