Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

Okay screenshoted in cause of:p

Well, while I have you hereā€¦ Order #22842 pretty please?

Hahah i think you have to wait for a while :stuck_out_tongue: Wheels wil be shipped todayā€¦ Carl said it. 19737 (orderd in june)

I was just being numerically hopeful :slight_smile:

Yeah my order with the wheels that I am waiting on is #19675 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dammit to hell

You are in the next shipment of the Unity which is in January 2019. (You are in the 2nd batch)

Thanks for checking :confused:

Hii Its tuesday ā€¦ You said the weels ship today. Hopefully your right because the forum can watch with us if not shipped today.

1 Like

lp3a4t

5 Likes

Waitā€¦ is it?

1 Like

Its tuesday here

2 Likes

Good. Had me worried.

2 Likes

They will be bloody time travelling dudes to watch this now on friday.

1 Like

canĀ“t you just get back your money? than all this drama would have an end.

1 Like

@CarlCollins whats the logic in the order numbers? I see some here having the tracking number already while peeps with a lower order number have to wait until January (is it jan as you say? Because anywhere else i read Feb?) Im #226xx and #216xx. Not trolling, just wondering (i expect 1 of the 2 at least to not have a tracking number due to the discount at that time) also makes it easier to plan my buildsā€¦ Thx

Itā€™s OK, itā€™s not like itā€™s myā€¦ first build or anything

1 Like

on 11/16/18

on 11/2/18

Screenshot_20181211-121841_Chrome

What exactly happened here? Did I miss something?

3 Likes

@hoeksame1 You have all wheels and shipment is over 1 KG, thatā€™s why we have to choose a different shipping channel to ship them securely, Current condition is All of your items are shipped (group buy order) We havenā€™t got the tracking ID yet due to the different shipping channel

This channel provide safe and steady delivery but sometimes delays the tracking ID> I already talked with Menno (Group Buy owner) about it.

So I am sure you will get a tracking ID tomorrow

@Gerrycorrado If you provide me your full order Idā€™s then I am able to provide an update and clear your doubts

1 Like