Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

Still not keeping track? Damn dude. You must have endless amounts of $$$ to throw around. Simple shipping/receiving takes care of this problem.

Let it go man. Just let it go. Like this squirrel.

1 Like

Will do dude. But I might have a point. :wink:

IMG_20181208_181244_01

3 Likes

@sender :pray: we definitively need your DIY thesis :relieved::pray::relieved: canā€™t see that dramaā€¦ DIY means Donā€™t Impatient Yourselfā€¦ If you want something now on this moment than go to a local shop and buy your things there. If you order or ā€žpreā€œ order than just expact some delays for product, shipping, customs and delivery. We all want our builds to get readyā€¦ And we all pay a fucking lot of moneyā€¦ So you not alone. @onloop , @Deodand and @CarlCollins do a very good job with updating people here how things going on. You get more updates than with any other companyā€¦ You seriously expect that you get a separated update on your order. Here in the thread? You made a group buy with 20 unities? :thinking: I guess noā€¦ By the way, enertion has a 24/7 customer serviceā€¦ I think that might be the right place for you to ask @tardyparty7

3 Likes

i emailed them 3 times but they never got back to me except for saying wait.

1 Like

Did you try waiting?

yeah, i emailed them november 29

So you waiting all of ten days. 4 of which werenā€™t even business days. Impatience much? I would understand if it was December 29 but come on. No one has received theirs yet. They just started shipping.

1 Like

Did you try this image

1 Like

omg, yes. the guy just said they were going to ship early december and nothing else.

What is the problem? If you inpatient than just contact them again on the chat with your order number. If they shipped yours out they can tell you.

omg, im not pissed anymore, ive calmed down but u guys saying this sh*t is pissing me off.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great for you but your words pissed me offā€¦ what a monday morning :see_no_evil: Sorry for that. If all is good all is goodā€¦ Still in a pissed moodā€¦need coffe and check where the fuck is the parcel I sent to my santeeā€¦ stuck in Paris already more than 4 weeksā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™re going to need thicker skin to survive on the internet. Especially in here :wink:

4 Likes

im 12, im still growing.

9 Likes

Take a chill pill little man. My son is 11 and I would love him to be as keen on this stuff as you are. He just likes going silly on his scooter. Tried to get him into it but seriously one thing that he tries to kill himself on is enough. Sorry about the earlier post i had no idea how old you are. Not patronising, just an olive branch to keep you in here learning. Good on you for standing up for yourself. Just chill now though. This can be a brutal place.

3 Likes

12 :see_no_evil: ok take all we said with a bit a distanceā€¦ you 12 and itĀ“s an other story, but in general, just have more patience. you not the only one who wait things and orders and pre orders just take there time. if thatĀ“s not your thing, DIY is not your thing.

Manā€¦ I would like to have had that much money like you have when i was in your ageā€¦ I was delivering news paper with 12 ā€¦ made 25$ a weekā€¦ no way that ƍ could afford something like a unity in this age!

4 Likes

ive donā€™t spend a dime but then i got into eboardingā€¦

2 Likes

There he is. Just donā€™t tell your parents you are talking to a load of middle aged men on the internet. Never ends well. Keep building and enjoying.

3 Likes

I would like to have your order ID or email to check when your order is shipping