Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

you for real?

1 Like

yeah 10Char

2 days ago I replied directly to your question, (which was technically on my day off) i also showed you a stack of products that where being packed at our fulfillment warehouse, in the process of being shipped, what else do you actually need?

3 Likes

bruh, i want updates on MY ORDER! NOT GENERALIZED GROUPS OF PPL, MY ORDER ON THE WEBSITE OR BY GMAIL!

1 Like

what exactly do you want to know?

2 Likes

where it is, when will it be shipped. how many have yall sent out. what place is it in line. I could literally program it for you.

Dude. Why’re you being so impatitent. Take this squabble to PMs. Alot of us haven’t had our orders updated either.

They did say they’ll “try”…

1 Like

kk. im just really peeved cause my board is awaiting and the parts were expenisive. but pls ignore my rudeness before.

china

probably today, or tomorrow, if it didn’t go already

we don’t really know, the fulfillment team doesn’t report back after each order is packed, that would be extremely inefficient, best to let them do their job without stopping them for pointless reasons.

no idea, read the above response.

1 Like

welcome to the world of DIY esk8 BRUH!!!

9 Likes

thanks .___.

im well aware they were expensive but i mean i could have bought vesc’s from torqueboards and all. thats what i did for my first two builds.

You could always buy a cheap china hub motor dumpster board. The good stuff is neither fast nor cheap.​

2 Likes

enertion_LI

I only had to look for a second and I found yours.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

i know im supposed to be insulted but :joy:

3 Likes

Dude this diy shit is so frustrating. All you want is to ride the bloody thing. I get it. We all get it. It will arrive and when it does put all thoughts of a boosted away. For the love of god. Good luck!

im trying to build a firefly remote, i feel the pain rn and btw, i already built 2.

1 Like

Yes, always have 1 that runs at all times, and completely finish one before taking apart one that runs.

Assuming there’s a such thing as a “finished” one.

1 Like

I have 2 that always run. At least 2. Never quite managed to get more than that because I always forget some stupid little component that takes 3 years to arrive and have to steal it from another build or I sell one. I did have 4 running concurrently a month ago but 1 I sold and the other one broke. Seems 2 is all I can manage.

Edit; I have 6 if you include the skeletons on the bench.

3 Likes

Having 2 or 3 that always run is better, especially if you use it to get to work, then this is almost mandatory.

3 Likes