Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

are the kits shipping yet? i haven’t received updates since i ordered my stuff!? (im kinda peeved.)

mmexport1544255367322

3 Likes

I havent recieved 90mm wheels yet… Want to know something funnny?? Orderd in June.

2 Likes

We have 24/7 customer service via chat on our website, have you tried following up?

1 Like

Yeah and only answer i get is wait… wait… and Wait

So Nice to hear the people getting their raptor 2.1 and rspec drive kit (wich both include those wheels). But not Nice that everytime i contact the service, they say: not in stock, need to wait or ETA end of month. Since June, again, JUNE… Maybe telling this on the forum, you will finally help me, and also I want to share to other people so they know what service of enertion can be.

3 Likes

Obviously there’s a communication problem, I strongly suggest following up on this.

since june communication problem?? asked for something as compensation for waiting 6 months for wheels… but service only said that i can only wait… Monday I asked if it will be shipped, because you have restock wheels on the site, he said yeah, everything is packed and ready to ship tommorrow (tuesday)… Yesterday (friday) Again asked how the order is goin… Order was not shipped… maybe next week… THESE ANSWERS i get every single time!
I am tired of waiting and i want share this on the forum so other people can see what service they get and what the waiting time is.

3 Likes

Take this to Private Message

3 Likes

i want to let everyone know what happened! I wont put 100000 message here on this thread but i deffently want to show people the true enertion…

last message on this thread. sorry bro :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I agree. However, if they don’t respond or ignore you, what can you do? In stock should be in stock. I fall in the “waiting” group for items in stock that were supposedly shipped. customers should be informed so they can choose the waiting game. Refund not option.

1 Like

90 mm wheels will be shipping next week, got issue arranging them have to set some shipping channels

So you guys don’t have to wait longer now

1 Like

Thats is exactly what i got told many many times… Hope this time your right

gg. its saturday and sunday for others so…

@hoeksame1 I am sure this time it get cleared

1 Like

Thanks for always hanging around to sort stuff out quickly Carl

1 Like

No worries mate

“we’ll try to ship it out in the first week of December,” means we will never ship this product and also not give updates to the customers. imma go to boostedboard.com now.

c ya. dont let the door hit you.

5 Likes

ill make sure it will so ill forget that i spent 800 dollars to never receive updates from Enertion!