EMF / Jacob hub motor polyurethane development

Guys as we move into the 107mm wheel setup I was told by a client there are no affordable standard 107mm wheels for the front in the market. I believe Abec 11 has them but they are over 100 bucks.

I will work on developing the existing 97mm clones for the front into 107mm with the 80a duro.

Stay tuned

2 Likes

Got a chance today to get up close and see the 2000w laser slice some steelā€¦

Although I wasnā€™t able to see it making the plates I thought you guys might enjoy the show.

Laser cut stainless plates are available later in the week. Thanks for the support.

1 Like

New shots comparing sizes and the overall look.

3 Likes

Saving up for a pair rn but it can only be run on dual correct?

1 Like

My wheel will not fail on a single motor setup but the motor might overheat and fail.

If you want just one wheel with the plate and hardware is 50 bucks shipped.

But I wonā€™t sell a single setup motor.

By the way if any of you need motors let me know so I can place the order. Ideally Iā€™d like to buy several sets to reduce shipping cost.

How many people want motors?

Can we change kv possibly maybe to like 90 cause then Iā€™m all in

The original sized urathane left me wanting a higher KV but at 100mm the KV seems well suited. It still has great power at low speeds but can hit 28mph. For the 33" potato I have mine on thatā€™s about as fast as I want to go lol.

It works great as is. Let me know if you need a set.

THE 107MM WHEELS WILL SOON BE BORN! Hopefully I can get everything going before the end of the week and show you pics.

I wonder if the motors will pull the 107mm 28mph???

2 Likes

I would be interested in getting a single motor as I got one from a user on here, and I would also like to get a new set of urethane for them to start off the right way. They look like great hubs with all the improvements to the wheels.

Ok well Iā€™m not selling single motors but if you want a single wheel PM me your email and Iā€™ll invoice you 50 bucks.

Anyone try these? Seems pretty soft and 97mm.

They are great wheels and Iā€™m getting a pair of them for my new build

I had red bigfoot 83mm wheels on my first build. Wore down really fast and one of the cores crackedā€¦ so not the best experience for me. But I might just got bad ones, or maybe the 97mm are betterā€¦

1 Like

The 83ā€™s had a bad batch my uncle said same and but he says the 90 and 97 pretty good if you can get em low

Iā€™d like to try them and cast around them 80a duro and get them to 115mm to match the rear new 115mm.

There on Amazon if you got prime

Hi ralphy

Really excited to see your work!!

Iā€™m interested to get a pair of motors with trunk. my email shaozhen.songā€™atā€™gmail.com (sorry I cannot find where to PM you)ā€¦

1 Like

Has anybody seen these:

he offers airless offroad tires for what looks to be Jacob hubs. Maybe we can learn something from him? @ralphy it seems like he just put some air pocket holes near the outside of the tire. Instead of putting your steel rods all the way through you might want to try that?

1 Like