EMF / Jacob hub motor polyurethane development

That’s a scam campaign. 8000w 34mph??? Yeah right.

Then look at their pic of the wheel. It’s like they took it with a .4mp camera from the 90s.

Plus they are yellow that’s wack. GO BIG N BLACK AND NEVER GO BACK.

1 Like

I’ll send you an invoice now.

1 Like

I got the stainless steel plates guys! They look pretty nice. Can’t wait to try them on the 115mm wheels. Will post pics of the plates soon.

4 Likes

I know u did a redesign of Jacobs hubs but have you considered making your own if so why not and what is your opinion on single hub drives in general i know U said with yours it is not but is it at least possible with something else out there

1 Like

Will,

Thanks for the feedback I have very little knowledge of brushless motors so It would be a challenge for me to develope the electrical .

The carvon hub is the best single drive setup I’ve seen. @oriol360 has it and works good.

Guys thanks for the support I’ve had a handful of invoices I’ve had to cancel due to no payment. If you were an early supporter and need to reorder contact me for a lower price from what you initially paid.

The new price is $99 for the pair of 100mm wheels and $335 for dual motors with wheels installed.

Price includes shipping in the USA. International shipments add $40.

There is no quantity restriction

I got Orange factory 83mm wheels. 2 sets available $25 per pair shipped.

This is a harder urethane that was developed in response to the slipping.

Pm me if you want a pair or both.

For those that have invested in these motors I want you to know if you fry your stator they are now available for $55 shipped in the US. International add $35 to the full order and I’ll hook it up with a toy gift low value declaration for your greedy non NAFTA country.

This is good for those that want to expirement higher kv Custom windings.

1 Like

Are there any advantages other than the resistance to corrosion over the previous steel plates?

Galvanized won’t corrode, stainless simply looks badass. It’s a clean tough look .

CHEAP 97mm wheels Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/162465251753

Guys one of the buyers yesterday experienced a rod coming off their urethane. Unfortunately it led to a total destruction of his entire setup. Although this hasn’t happened to me in all my testing please inspect your rods and ensure your plates are secure before and after every ride. The rods are permanenantly bound to the urethane during the cast. Any attempt to alter the rods by turning them will break the bond and cause them to potentially displace laterally. Any impact with rocks or lateral hits against curbs can also break them free.

1 Like

is that the proof that this is a scam?

looks like they tested the boards. and they are not cheap.

I don’t see any innovation or transparency in that campaign. It’s full of false claims with poorly documented pictures.

I can ride my board and tell everyone that my wheels get you to 35mph which is a lie unless your the weight of a gerbil. Grab money and never deliver.

Those guys are up to no good. Why arnt they on this forum ???

1 Like

whats a gerbil? :wink:

edit: you refere to the wheels? maybe. I can not tell from the pictures if they withstand that speed. I personally wouldn´t go that fast on any board. (not even with my jetsurf on the water.) I´m sure, there must be some vids from those boards somewhere on Youtube.

Bro it’s fake who winds motors on a vice?

It comes from China already wound…

If anyone else is interested in these give me a heads up ivebgone through the end of 3 gallons of urethane. I have plenty of rods and plates left but I wasn’t planning on getting anymore urethane unless there were more orders in the coming days.

Feel free to chime in on the ride quality and any issues you may have.

Thanks

This lightweight little guy took the board 34mph!!!

3 Likes

Dual or single