eLofty: Updated! Builder's Price Book: Lofty Direct Drive (Shenzhen Lofty Ambition Technology)

Can you remove the axle as well from the truck?

Probably, there’s an itty bitty set screw on the hangar that holds the axle I think

That would be amazing because it’s slightly offset on some sets

I e n j o y e d t h a t m o r e t h a n I t h o u g h t

8 Likes

Kinda bummed. I ordered mine almost two weeks ago now and they still haven’t even shipped out yet :confused: Kenna said they would ship on Monday.

Sharing this here as I believe it is relevant. Apparently I am not receiving what I thought I had ordered?

What is up with these new versions?

Screenshot_20190528-111932 IMG-20190528-WA0002

Why are you bummed, it’s the new and improved version

1 Like

I was just bummed about the wait time I guess. Thought I would receive mine by now.

5 Likes

That’s what I said with my unity, lol

4 Likes

Still waiting on mine too :joy: so I guess no rush on the drives haha

5 Likes

The way it works is she sends the motor out to some packaging company. The packaging company then sends it out using DHL. Once it’s registered with DHL it’s very quick.

2 Likes

I’m jealous that you’re already getting a new version! I’ve only rode mine maybe twice… had I known the new ones would be ready so quickly, I probably would’ve waited.

Never think that ANYTHING esk8 related that isn’t in stock in your country of residence will get to you in a timely manner and you won’t be disappointed :kissing_heart:

The hobby is growing and innovation is thriving, but logistics ain’t there yet.

1 Like

yes , it is a new version. will be soon deliver it. you guys do not worry about it ,

1 Like

if you want to , that we could do it for you , but for now , the axle is short one , is not longer one . i know some friend are already got the motor , maybe they were show it the web ,

enjoy the life with the new board

4 Likes

Passing this information along from Kenna. If you ordered recently but did not get your order shipped yet, hit her up if you want the 72kv version

Screenshot_20190602-223511 Screenshot_20190602-223750~2

3 Likes

Thank you @kenna for getting my order out so fast. And even tho one of the motor stopped working after 1 test run Kenna sent another one and was here in a week. Great customer service.

I got the 58kv ones and they got torque. I didnt test top speed yet but bench test from unity reads 24mph on 10s2p and 90mm wheels. Screenshot_20190603-223517 IMG_20190603_221123

7 Likes

thanks you too. hope you could got more fun . anything you guys need i am here

2 Likes

Still available for purchase?