eLofty: Updated! Builder's Price Book: Lofty Direct Drive (Shenzhen Lofty Ambition Technology)

Try contacting Kenna with the phone number(using whatsapp) given in 1st post. You could try messaging here but I am not sure she frequents the forum often.

Confusing :sweat_smile:

I’d like these 72kv: motor_with_wheels_1_1296x

But now you get these instead? Thats a new product not a revision?: IMG-20190528-WA0002

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. Idk. Waiting to see what I actually get

those AT airless tires look pretty good

Screenshot_20190611-192441

At this point, i am frustrated. A month later and I’m still out $300 with no clear indication as to when my product will ship. I ask directly and get vague answers… Why?

1 Like

I guess what I wanna know is, is anyone else dealing with this? Or just me?

Having similar isues. Did you prder 105mm wheels i think thats whats been holding up my order theve changed to a plastic core on that wheel and if you orderd the aluminum one they seem to be confused about what to do now.

They also said they are getting 6 inch wheels soon. Kenna = good customer service but there’s language barriers that make it difficult

I didn’t order any wheels. Literally just the drives

I’ve ordered two drives but now Kenna is saying they cannot ship them with temperature sensor wires. :expressionless:

Last week, Kenna promised that I would have the tracking number this Monday. I still haven’t heard back from her until now. I’m getting pretty angry with how this is handled. I ordered and paid a drive with 58kv motors. I was told it would be shipped in two weeks. After to weeks, Kenna told me the 58kv won’t be available. She offered 72kv instead and said they would ship “after tomorrow”. That was on June 2. I hesitated but agreed at last. Now it’s almost a month since when I placed the order and sent the payment (May 15) and I still don’t have the tracking number.

1 Like

Well…
image image

yeah, I still want the drives, but will want a discount on that because I won’t be able to get the temp. wire so that’s what I’ll be discussing with Kenna

Sounds identical to me pretty much then

As far as I know I’m still getting the 58kv version…

1 Like

Good to know I’m not alone. Really wanted a set of these so I hope it all works out. Do you happen to know what went wrong? Why they aren’t shipping out?

1 Like

Even @torqueboards mentioned some problem with sensor wire in his direct drive. Very curious what’s going on.

I have a bunch of thermocouple that I bought for putting in my battery pack(DieBieMS would read those). I am thinking of jbwelding them on the hangar closest to the motor. That should give me a good enough estimate.

1 Like

did anyone end up ordering the AT airless tires with their drives? 20190619110714

2 Likes
check this out guys .
3 Likes

what is the temp wire for? is it crucial?