eLofty: Updated! Builder's Price Book: Lofty Direct Drive (Shenzhen Lofty Ambition Technology)

Yes, even with the 100mm Boas they get warmer then the 60kv hubs I used. 110mm wheels with this drives would be too big for me. With the 110mm wheels Torqueboards Direct Drives are the best match I guess.

Kv is the same so then it comes down to stator size and battery. the more you can provide and the motor takes the more power output.

1 Like

Well, my order is in for the “58kv” drive. It will be a good science experiment to see what I get :slight_smile: so far I haven’t really seen anyone with the 58kv version. The ones that were supposed to have it seem to have 75kv specs.

1 Like

the ones i mentioned before should have the around 60Kv version I believe.

1 Like

Yup I don’t complain about speed

1 Like

You got 48kph with 58kv drives?

What is the wheel size?

do not want to say that it is not true but are you sure the metr settings are correct? I see you use 10s and 50kmh is a bit too much also for 75Kv. I was getting that speed with 90mm wheels with a 110Kv motor. Maybe double check the poles count ecc…

2 Likes

Yes I can confirm with 10S, 20magnet poles in Metr. and 100mm wheels topspeed is around 40-45km/h ish.
At a small decline or with backwind 48km/h might be doable.
I tried them with 30A battery and 80A -80A for each motor and they got fun and torquey, but on hills 6355 geared setup still beats them.

ok that it’s indeed more in line with what I would. With my DD 75Kv at 10s I was around 42-43kmh with 90mm wheels. So with larger wheels totally possible. Thanks for the input.

Boa 100mm 10c

1 Like

I run 11s on 100mm boa

1 Like

ok then perfect

i’m thinking of using this DD Drive on a pantheon trip. any ideas for enclosure and battery pack that will match the setup?

Will be using the double kingpin trucks and Boas.

Thanks!

1 Like

Excellent choice; do like Pantheon

www.eboardsperu.com/product/cruiser-enclosure-18

pantheon-trip-8-ply-brown-deck-only

@Eboosted

2 Likes

thanks! this looks perfect

People interested in elofty 6x2" pneumatic wheel, please vote here:

1 Like

What kinda prices would we be looking at?

It’s right here.

2 Likes

at the time that i did not know the 3.0mm and 3.5mm. so make me confused , for now that i knew it. so sorry about that.so i jsut send photo to make you know it ,

3 Likes