Elofty Direct Drive

No option to buy at that price. Bid only hmm

1 Like

I see thats the catch :wink:

It’s a baseplate of the Elofty DKP truck.

Your understanding is correct. So far, Chinese Axial DD has no RKP. And only kegel core. If you want RKP DD, the Torque Board DD is your only choice. 15563695409740

Yeah, I ordered the TB DD but giving up on it for a few reasons.

How did you convert from DKP to TKP with the DKP truck? Did you just remove the the “dual” part of the truck (part that goes between the baseplate and the hanger) and everything fit?

Edit: looking at this image I think that makes sense image

Now I just need to figure out the implications of using TKP instead of RKP (never ridden TKP before)

yep. Just remove this parts.

image__01

90 shipping and handling

1 Like

Choose Switzerland as destination = only 15USD shipping for me :wink:

1 Like

Team,

After many hours of negotiations, @Winfly has successfully negotiated community discounts with Lofty Shenzhen, for all our builders. Thank you, Wing and Kenna. In summary:

• We have tiered pricing; the more the community buys, the less we all pay;
  • We will start at (30) qty. pricing for the forum (thank you Kenna);
  • If we go past (30) paid orders, you will receive a credit from Lofty for the difference towards any other item in the builder’s catalog;
  • Orders will be placed directly with Lofty;
  • Payments will be sent directly to Lofty, and;
  • Prices include shipping to your door from (you guessed it) from Lofty. :slight_smile:
  • If the quality is good, we will repeat this offer every 3 months.

New-in: P-MODS. Lofty makes batteries and offered 4p and 5p configs; instead, we asked Lofty to build us P modules that all builders could stitch together and use in all enclosures. Project lead: @Winfly

Sourcing quality, durable “P-Modules” is our next priority, to help all builders.

Next-up: LUNAR 100 MMs. Lofty can get a mould made up based on their 90 MM Kegel wheel, which is outstanding in quality and juice. Look for our review of the 90 MMs soon.

We are waiting on pricing for these wheels. Wheels will have significant up-front costs, so lead @topcloud

We’re closing this deal and committing to Lofty :slight_smile: with great thanks to the other two manufacturers that reached out. We will be organizing more of these in the very near future.

1. We’ll post a builder’s catalog with builder’s tiered pricing; you all will get to see the tiers;
  2. Buyers fill out a form selecting what they’d like, add contact infomation, and;
  3. Kenna reaches out to you directly, to process your orders. Everything ships immediately DHL.

Be back tomorrow. Safe riding today.

EDIT: if any manufacturer has a deck they’d like to drop-in to this Builder’s Buy at a 15-25% discount, please let us know.

21 Likes

To add to that news, my contact at Crownwheel ignored all my questions about motor details. The only question he chose to answer was that we can buy up to 10 sets. I think it’s safe to say elofty actually cares more about our needs and not just our business.

Eager to hear the pricing of these discounts :slight_smile:

I’m also wondering if they can figure out some better shipping options for us? It’d be great to get something like DHL or at least speedpak, rather than the “economy shipping” on their eBay that could take weeks.

3 Likes

economy shipping is the best way to skip custom… forget it with ups & dhl

4 Likes

In countries where they don’t open up your packages to check if the labeled value seems legit it’s quite nice to pay no more than a few eruos on import tax :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome work @topcloud and @Winfly! Glad you guys decided to go with Kenna. I’m confident she will reward your faith.

5 Likes

May I ask you a favour, Can you try to swap the fornt hanger of the TB DD with a caliber or Paris hanger? I would like to see if they are caliber2 based. Thanks a lot if you can do it.

4 Likes

The width has been recorded somewhere in this thread if that helps. Will try to find it.

1 Like

no it’s not the width I would like to see if the caliber2, paris hangers fit the TB DD base plate.

1 Like

Sorry, ate too much lead paint as a child.

12 Likes

ahahaha that was a good one :joy:

1 Like

Awesome! Great to hear the update, @topcloud! So what is the order of operations at the moment?? Does the community wait to see what Lofty presents for tiered pricing first? or does the community have to sign up first and in order for her to present the pricing?

If we knew the numbers first, (and it was significant in savings)… it could spur the community to jump on board sooner. What do you think?

Can we present her with conceptual head count to see what the different tiers could be? If 10 people are in on DD orders by mid May, how much % off of current price? If 20… how much off? etc…

3 Likes

Thanks for pushing this forward. Do you think there is a need for a RKP version? Did they say anything about that?

I think the 1P modules are an amazing idea.

1 Like

She ships using DHL and from the moment it ships from China, it reaches here in less than a week.

3 Likes