EFX3 - Trampa holypro 35 | ESC FVT 120A | Tunigy SK3 6374 149kV | LiPo 16Ah 8S

Would you mind posting a picture from the top view? I’d like to see how the wheel base of the MatrixII trucks look with the caver (they look a little narrow with Trampa mtb deck imo).

Beautiful build btw!

Ok thanks … your kit goes that it’s a bomb …:+1:

1 Like

@jbalint1122 I built this board 4 months ago. I wanted to describe construction on the forum, but I always lack the time to do it… I will try to do it in January :slight_smile:

@benjammin a photo from the top view with the first version of the motor mounts

and with latest version of motor mounts

12 Likes

Fabolous! Such a nice build. Waiting for that build log.

1 Like

Thanks man! Very cool :heart_eyes:

Recently I also changed the motor mounts in Trampa holypro 35

13 Likes

:+1: The evolution

1 Like

@jeorghe

That’s true … this mountainboard had many versions of motor mounts. Every next one is better, so it’s Evolution :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

This battery solution looks great. Are the designs on thingiverse? how does it deal with the wet?

@ducktaperules

Not yet

I didn’t test the ride through puddles :slight_smile:

I really liked the Hex cutout crossbars on your early printed one, very stylish.

cage

2 Likes

@Nemesis Thanks. This was the first version that I designed and made.

7 Likes

Did it Held up or did it brake?

Over the weekend I did the first real test, the ESCs are not as noisy as I thought and your motors holder is perfect . :+1:

Maybe I have to add cooling fans …

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I can find a clear answer. Are the 3d files publicly available? Also, what brand or headlight is that?

@Idea How did you create that battery box?

@Trdolan03 Which one do you mean?

The one picture in this post from the 18th of January.

your first built enclosures is similar :wink:

Two questions. Is the ESC and the Software that you mentioned still the best or have you found a better combination? What do you think about the “Alien Power System” ESC:s? This is the best tread so far, Keep up the good work!