EFX3 - Trampa holypro 35 | ESC FVT 120A | Tunigy SK3 6374 149kV | LiPo 16Ah 8S

I tested again yesterday the double ESC, and ESC still works I am very surprised because I did not fix it, but the transistor looks bad

Below the video from yesterday’s test

1 Like

huh? heal by itself? good to hear that. but i going to order fvt 120a for my trampa.

yeh man they are great.

What motors are you using in the dual setup on the longboard?

SK3 6354 260kV

Nice, it looks like I’m doing a very similar build to yours. Do you have another thread dedicated to that build so I don’t hijack this one?

If not, could you give me a quick run down of what went into it, I’m brand new to the esk8 diy world so really trying to play it safe. Thanks

@journey

1 Like

Hey @Idea I just saw this post and I had a look on eBay for one of those same escs. I wasn’t able to find one. But I did find a turnigy Kforce esc. These look very similar almost identical. Would you be able to confirm this. Also I have heard that Torqueboards 12s esc is a turnigy Kforce esc with a new case and firmware, if this is true do you know where I could get the torqueboards firmware? Thanks in advance

I have a sleeping lion esc too. The esc allows the brushless to go in both directions at the desired speed but the braking seems to be a problem, any ideas to get the braking to work in both directions?

1 Like

Hi , I’m Yann , new in this forum but not new in electric mountainboard builds. I m tryinng different esc to get the best which will work perfectly on 12s lipo, sensored mode. I got some Maytech 12s120a esc and twin 120a12s favourite from fvt. I saw You get very good results with different cars firmware but it s difficult to know which firmware for which esc and where can we download it . I m in contact with maytech and fvt to modify firmware and fix differents bugs as mentioned: -Spin forward few ms after releasing breakes ( sensored mode) -"electrical juice feedback "to power supply when braking in sensorless mode.

If you can tell me more about which firmware is the more reliable for you and where can i find it, it will be so good​:+1::+1:

With fvt and maytech, it s hard to know who designed thise esc, who manufactures them and who is writting firmware and upgrades. Each company is telling same thing about and i only got partial answers to my requests about firmware ( when they answer me…)

I keep coming back to this post… magnificent photo’s :heart_eyes: My I ask, what kind of light do you have on the front of the board, and how did you mount it?

fvt is making them. maytech doesnt know anything. Get support from the engineer at FVT he is great

Hi Idea,

Do you still sell the motor kits? Can you send me some more info via PM?

Thanks!

Yes, it still sells motor mounts.

are these air vents water proof?

2 Likes

@Idea I have the same esc used with 6374 149KV, but seems a little noisy compared to other controllers. I use it with a 10s battery. Is it normal ?

Do you know if it use a sine wave or a square wave to drive the motors.

Thanks.

@jeorghe This is my ESC. Are you sure you have the same?

1 Like

I have this one:

http://www.szfvt.com/en/proshow-105-3-54-54-100-16-3.html

I have these ESC installed in my 3 board

Perhaps they are noisy, but it is definitely quieter than Hobbywing Emax6 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Please do a build thread on that beauty! (I’m sorry if it’s already done, than a link is enough too :slight_smile:)

1 Like