eBoosted Enclosures thread

Wow nice job integrating the heatsink… Too bad I want to top mount my emtb :sob: I know I’ll never get something that slick with these two left hands

The heatsinks are only suitable for two single focboxes, it wouldn’t work on the Unity or any other ESC

2 Likes

How are they attached to the enclosure? Epoxy?

Yes. It’s epoxied to the enclosure

1 Like

How is the KutThaka enclosure coming along?

2 Likes

It’s going to take some weeks to finish it

3 Likes

There’s actually plenty of space for a 12s3p in your single stacked enclosure for the Jet spud.

3 Likes

Good luck fitting it to the deck without sanding or shaving it down :thinking:

You could use foam between the deck and battery and a window gasket (which I recommend one should do anyway).

People are having trouble with the height on these enclosures?

No, but when my battery was in the single stack, I guess I may have had a litle more foam around my battery than that(I know yours is not built yet but I asked for my pack to be waterproof** :slight_smile:), I was having clearance issues with bolting the battery to the deck evenly, without putting high amounts of pressure on the enclosure

** As much as possible

There is plenty of room between the batteries and deck on the Spud SS enclosure, no clearances issues at all AFAIK.

@chase the Spud SS 12s3p is great but you won’t have space for a BMS unless you mount it over the cells, I haven’t tried that but it might be a tight fit.

That’s a 12s bms in the pic on the side opposite of the vescs.

1 Like

Wow that’s a pretty small one, can you share the link where you got it from?

1 Like

Yep just bestech

image image

3 Likes

For 10S

2 Likes

I tried single stack 12s3p with bms on top (1,6cm high bms) first it looked like it fitted when trying in the enclosure, but because of the decks curve it’s not possible

1 Like

Lol @dareno was just telling me I needed to switch up to a full length Evo, and you made a V2 enc. it’s a sign lol

2 Likes

Here you can se how the different it will make for the clearence for the motors: 7933c05d055b563f73a6d82d6b71a2fe7bba7acb_1_375x500 3a58cff1bea2077ca6e5dfb90157933d0d3d36ca_1_375x500

7 Likes

I got some Subsonic decks today to start working on the enclosures. The decks are exceptionally beautiful and pretty high quality.

20181211_194120 20181211_194210

What deck would you like the enclosure for first?

6 Likes