eBoosted Enclosures thread

Love the shape of this one. I think I’m going to buy it regardless. But it would be awesome if you made an enclosure for it. Nice find. Thanks dude.

2 Likes

I agree with @SeanHacker Or The top one.

2 Likes

Yeah the spirit on top please

2 Likes

I also agree.

1 Like

What deck is the third deck? (from upper)

The top one looks very nice …

1 Like

Yeah i change my first pick to the top one. I forgot it had that angled rear mount position. Looks fun to ride.

I vote Shadow…

Please forgive me if this an inappropriate place to post this but would anyone know why my order (#723) has been “On Hold” for 2 weeks? I had sent an email to [email protected] with an unrelated question but never heard back. I figured this would be a good contact avenue. I’m sure he’s busy… just really excited to get these enclosures!

@Meeep If you bought during the Black Friday sale and used the code, I don’t think he’s starting to ship that stuff until January

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t realize that. That’s too bad I was hoping to assemble the build on Christmas day but I understand custom and quality take time. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Hello man, sorry about the lack of response, I though I had responded everyone.

Your order is still on hold because it was placed with a Black Friday discount coupon, as I stated on my BF sale thread, these orders will be fulfilled in February, because in order to offer these prices I have to consolidate a big order quantity.

If you are in a rush I could put you in front of the line but you will have to waive the discount.

Let me know

2 Likes

@Eboosted will your HS11/ Holypro single stack enclosure fit 20700 batteries?

Ah my apologies for not being aware of that! I understand your need to consolidate but I would be interested in waiving the discount!

1 Like

@meeep please follow the instructions I sent you by PM

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey do you have a recommendation for one of your enclosures that might fit this deck? I’m currently trying to figure out what route to go with an enclosure for it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY04A5G/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

For reference, I am trying to fit 5 of these: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-nano-tech-5800mah-2s2p-30-60c-hardcase-lipo-pack-roar-approved.html?___store=en_us

and Two vescs

Do the Spirit please

1 Like

Thank you so much for the awesome enclosures! My board would not be the same without them!

4 Likes

Wow thanks for the great video!

I loved how you scream with excitement when the motirs started spinning, it’s one in a lifetime experience and you only feel it on your first build

3 Likes

did u just use an ownboard battery?