eBoosted Enclosures thread

Yeah cool idea maybe try making a build thread?

I’d rather buy an enclosure that’s 10x the price, but 10x the sexy ness and durability

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/cruiser-enclosure-18/ :fire: :fire: :fire:

You guys are right i will take it down. Sorry

Posting that here is inappropriate. I don’t know your point and i don’t care either. Discuss about that elsewhere.

Sorry man, a couple people don’t seem happy with your post, but it’s not like you really did anything wrong. You are clearly proud of your build as am I and I’m sure a lot of others here. Make a build thread, you will get a lot of good attention as your board looks better than the average esk8.

And, yes, some people can be a bit rude, but there are very few of those people on here.

3 Likes

The community is fine. You are posting in a vendors enclosure thread - a place to discuss Alan’s enclosures. If you want to discuss your own that’s great, but do it elsewhere.

7 Likes

Hello, could you make an enclosure for this image

1 Like

He does right?

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/trampa-carver/

That’s for the carver

@blackship, on that deck you should use the hs11 enclosure SS or DS, it has the same length of the hs11 and holypro 35.

Have you seen @Chopper64 build, he used the MBS Pro Retalion it’s a gorgeous deck and the HS11 enclosure also fits like a glove :scream:

If Trampa will not come back with the HS11 deck MBS will be the future option for builders

6 Likes

Ok i will use this one

Hey Eboosted, can I ask what exactly you mean by this? Why is the HS11 preferred over the other Trampa decks that they currently stock? Is it just because the truck mount section is wider?

For the trampa what ply should I get so it’s not to stiff? I’m 180lb

The Trampa HS11 was a really nice deck because it had no holes on the center, this was good for waterproofing the battery pack and electronics, the carver deck is nice too but it sits to high from the ground for my taste, looks a bit goofy, the hs11/HolyPro 35 looks like a race car close to the ground. Lastly, the HolyPro 35 deck is the same as the HS11 but you need to cover the holes with fiberglass or epoxy, the result is also nice but some people won’t buy it because of this, if you use urban thread tires the looks is awesome, low but not as much so you can run over all speedbumps on the street.

Here is my trampa holypro 35 with holes covered and urban threads, I love it:

Hope this answers your question :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely does, thank you sir. Your Phoenix build is indeed gorgeous and its low stance probably adds to that look.

1 Like

I’m 70kg, I got a 16ply and love it, you need to bend you knees at high speeds and bad roads and the ride will feel like clouds, all vibrations are absorbed, otherwise you will trampoline yourself flying 2 meters above the ground :slight_smile:

What about this image

1 Like

@Eboosted i’m planning to use your enclosure for a loaded icarus. You say on your website that it can fit a 10s4p, but can it fit also a BMS? Also i currently use 2 flipsky Fsesc 6.6, so bigger than focboxes, can it fit with a bluetooth module and ppm module?

Please send me the meassures of the FSESC6.6, the FSESC4.2 fits with a lot of room.

2 Likes

1 Like

@hiboute one will fit, two won’t.