eBoosted Enclosures thread

Yes sir. Debating 10s and evolve bms or 12s focbox unity… can the evolve motors take 12s?

Hate to say it but I like my evolve remote. Open to suggestions. I’m going to post the build if I get to that point. :confused:

I’d say yes they can take, however the The Evolve BMS will cut power down a lot as it will restrict the current flowing to the motors, so my vote is for a dual VESCs

An you take a full picture please ?

Fits perfectly with some margin on the edges

5 Likes

Cooking up something… :wink:

IMG_20181006_231149

IMG_20181006_233207

11 Likes

Nice man, I just bought a stepcraft 2. I need to learn how to use MAC3, really funny projects ahead! Sorry for the off topic.

Anyone in the USA looking for the eboosted Evo 39’’ enclosure and wants to save a few bucks, I have one for sale that I couldn’t use on my 4WD build. Brand new. It’s a beauty.

Hey I Ordered the Trampa HS11/HolyPro 35 enclosure its telling me its on hold ?

1 Like

I ordered a HolyPro 35° last night for my next build. Had Kaly build my battery and I ordered the gear drive system from him as well.

Did yours say on hold? the HolyPro 35 i odered it on 11th.

I had to order a 16 ply instead of the 17 ply like I wanted. I hope I didn’t screw myself by doing so.

hi alan, please check you email and PM thanks buddy :wink:

1 Like

It’s already processing, I’ll ship pretty soon

Hello man, there was an isssue with DHL they are picking this morning

you mean DHL already collect the item?

No they didn’t pick it up yet, they will tomorrow morning

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Not trying to be rude or anything @luv2sk8te17 . But this thing looks like complete garbage when compared to this threads enclosures. It shows that $8 doesn’t get you much in terms of quality.

Not everyone on here has access to necessary machinery/equipment or will not want to spend $70+ and might rather spend their money on a dual motor setup, or just be able to build a setup on a budget. This is for them. If I had run across this a while back I sure would have appreciated it. I’m sorry that you don’t.

Perhaps not the best thread to post your board, but I think it looks pretty good.

2 Likes