eBoosted Enclosures thread

could you stack them?

I would rather not. Better to sell them and buy the dual fsesc 6.6 instead or use them for another build.

Give me the dimensions of the dual FSESC6.6

120x91x20mm

10char

I highly doubt the dual 6.6 will fit chaps, especially with the way its wired. It’s way longer.

It should fit without issues.

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you!

Got it today,beside this chip loving it. .20181018_161229

2 Likes

That chip? Do you think the parcel could have been opened by customs? I sent some enclosures to the US a while back. There was evidence of opening,(cut marks in the face of one enclosure from a box cutter…) and then little chips/holes in them where they looked like a sample had been drilled out. I guess they think we might be running an international drugs ring by infusing the resins with drugs??

3 Likes

Was it shipped in a box? :joy:

1 Like

that does look alot like someone was interested in the materials

1 Like

No it wasn’t shipped in a box I should have token some pictures, but was to excited.

No this actually happen after I open the packaged. I notice a very small piece of material that was sticking out, so I drabbed it with my fingers it literally just popped off.

1 Like

ah even better :frowning:

This is the 4th time this happens, that chip is made by customs they think drugs can be camouflage inside these covers, contact me by email I’ll show you a trick to make it look perfect, you won’t even notice it in 5 minutes

3 Likes

Do share I’ve been riding and gathered a bunch of Nix that I would like to fill in paint I would love to know what materials you are using :slight_smile:

Buy these:

Automotive car filler: https://www.amazon.com/Bondo-Professional-Filler-Weight-233/dp/B000FCGT58/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1539968451&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=bondo+filler&psc=1

This exact brand and color of spray paint in Walmart:

Flex Putty knife: https://www.amazon.com/Warner-ProGrip-Putty-Knife-90131/dp/B0062P6N1M/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1539969512&sr=1-1&keywords=Warner+1-1%2F4"+ProGrip+Full

One sheet of high grit and one of low grit count sand paper:

1. Sand the part you need to cover and clean it
  2. Apply car filler with the putty knife, let it dry well
  3. Sand it down with low grit and finish it and detail it with high grit
  4. Clean the surface and apply spray paint 20cm away from the target and let it dry

Enjoy a brand new enclosure whenever you want even though you have scratched it over curbs :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks man, looks like I’m heading to the store :rofl:

No worries! loving all the enclosure that you work on, they all look sooooooooooo good.

just installed the 12s vanguard enclosure, front opens up when the deck flexes. What do people usually do about that? There’s probably almost a centimeter of gap when i’m on it