eBoosted Enclosures thread

This enclosure is a damn piece of art, now I just wan’t the right deck to use it but I have already way too much builds currently :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i love mine its exactly what i asked for, ive purchased many esk8 parts from many different people and companies and only few like @Eboosted have lived up to expectations. Thank you again Alan for the beautiful enclosures.

4 Likes

Yeah I am as well a very proud owner of the Jet spud enclosure. It’s just crazy good

2 Likes

Hey Eboosted, first post here. How much for the landyachtz evo 36 enclosure? Thanks

http://www.eboardsperu.com/ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Brdchris

I have the Evo in stock in Lima, choose DHL and it will get to you in 2 days.

I’m also offering batteries with the enclosures :slight_smile:

IMG-20180704-WA0018

7 Likes

Im wondering if you still make the reaper and would we be a to get 12s4 in there I have a moonshine outlaw deck with funny wheel wells very similar to it and would love to use it …love those kick tail boards I’m a old trick skater …but I love your Evo set up…just a beautiful design…How about a falcon??..with a 12s4 battery all ready with components other then the 2xfocboxes.i have them and carvon V4SDR…I’m located in Toronto Ontarrible Canada…

Hello @Frenchy

Yes, I still make the Reaper enclosure is made to order.

I’m working on the Moonshine Sidekick ATM, will post the enclosure this weekend.

In regards the Evo and Falcon, I’m sending you a PM

1 Like

My blinks2 sidkick …my favorite…with this be a 12s4 kit… OMG I’m so excited now…

Definitely send me a price for the moonshine sidekick and the falcon …with and without batterys and shipped to Toronto please and thanks …love the work you do so pumped to see what you come up with for the mooshine outlaw and sidekick boards …love kick tails

Price sent.

Please checkpictures here https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/landyachtz-evo-39/

with batteries??? :laughing::laughing::laughing::star_struck:

Hey @Eboosted Any pics yet of the moonshine enclosure…I’m waiting to make a purchase on the falcon and a moonshine enclosure…what are your shipping times for the enclosures only to Canada…and im still interested in the set up you recommend for the falcon battery build will that build be longer as you have to build it correct…and what would be the time frame needing for this to build and ship to Canada …I’m not trying to push just trying to figure out my time to get it all together…as I’m sure you have a daily job as this is is most likely a side project and hobby…thanks for your time and help …

I just got a Subsonic Century gt40. It’s so light less concave than the Evo and bigger platform. Plus a little bit lower for better motor placement. Punchline is that it fits @eboosted Evo enclosure! Yay. 20180709_09445320180709_09444520180709_09451120180709_09442220180709_09430920180709_09432520180709_094257

6 Likes

OMG! It does fit! That’s crazy! :crazy_face:

@adman use a heat gun and press the nose and tail for a perfect fitment.

Anyways I’m receiving the talon this weekend in Lima, I’m shipping DHL with the help of @Frenchy

The Moonshine Sidekick enclosure will be ready this weekend

3 Likes

@Eboosted Hey Alan, I’m putting together my first build and have bought some gear from your shop. I have one or two questions - could you PM me?

Thanks!

@Eboosted I pm you some things about the order `

@Eboosted Let me know when you get the enclosure for the Subsonic Talon sorted out. I’ll order one.

Thanks!

1 Like

The subsonic deck will be picked up tomorow by DHL, I’ll have it by this weekend in Lima

3 Likes