eBoosted Enclosures thread

20180711_174258

Happy to report that in addition to replacing my deck, Alan has now moved to using beefier bubble wrap!

7 Likes

Subsonic talon in DHL on its way to Lima, should arrive on Saturday!

4 Likes

Purchased a Evo Falcon Enclosure 2 days ago. Im so hyped haha

1 Like

That makes two of us I ORDERED TODAY Lil Rick flair Wwwwhhhhoooowwww

2 Likes

@Eboosted I sent you a DM but I may as well just ask here, haha! I need to order the Vanguard 10S4P battery and ESC enclosures - what is your current shipping time - in terms of packing and sending? Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m out of vanguard enclosures ATM, next batch will be ready next week. If you order today I’ll add you to the next batch.

1 Like

Thanks Alan! :slight_smile:

Pumped to see how the Talon turns out

2 Likes

After completing the Subsonic Century 40 esk8 I used it for An Esk8 race at derby days in Redmond WA. It achieved me 3rd place with the @Subsonic_Paul stable deck and aerodynamic @Eboosted enclosure with all the battery space. https://photos.app.goo.gl/9ABYBcrCfKFwPmef620180715_172522

5 Likes

Congrats man! I wonder who could have won your beast the and how do they select the winner, just top speed or fastest lap?

I fell once on last lap I was going to be second. @moestooge got 1st. 20180714_123603

4 Likes

@mackann Here is a 12S5P, works pretty nice on the Evo 39" SS

8 Likes

Your enclosures are so nice and professionally made. I need too step my game up haha

1 Like

@kylem21 @Subsonic_Paul @zephyrc @adman @flannon @osbor @PredatorBoards

I just got this beauty in my hands, I’m in love with the deck and with the DHL guy

18 Likes

It’s about time

1 Like

Damn that is a gorgeous deck! Who makes it?

That’s a subsonic talon 37". The blackout version looks like a compact evo.

1 Like

Hey @Eboosted what happened to the vanguard 12s enclosure? Can’t seem to find it on your website.

Let me add it right away, I keep forgeting to upload it.

1 Like

So I’ve started building my batteries and midway I thought to test fit the double stack onto the enclosure.

20180722_001948

It seems that for the 4 smaller compartments, the batteries don’t fit that well.

20180722_002040

Looking closely it seems that the batteries aren’t sitting flush to the edges.

20180722_002104

Seems to be caused by imperfections on the corners. What should I do about this @Eboosted?

2 Likes