eBoosted Enclosures thread

How much clearance do you think this will have on 107mm wheels?

1 Like

This other enclosure is very special because it was requested by @bigboytoys the same week he past away, so it was designed and manufactured with a lot of pasion to detail and plenty of love.

Trampa HS11 DS

It’s not as thick as I though and it should hold double stack of cells for a crazy 12S8p, 11S8P if you want to run quad motors.

I changed the design for a more symmetrical/eye-pleasing one, now it has a big compatment on the sides where you could mount a big BMS for charge and discharge and two rows of cells, the sides are bigger as they are less exposed to flex forces.

I’d say it’s perfect for those who are looking for a big battery but dislike the big box between both feet.

17 Likes

Wow those enclosures are beautiful! Dude you are a master!

1 Like

Wow this is really nice…

1 Like

Wow, that HS11 is a beast Alan. Great job once again. Such a high quality finish. That HS 11, would you be selling more of those?

2 Likes

+1 on that

I think i need one beast HS11 enclosure in a couple of month.

This thing is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes. This is the prototype, I’m making a batch of 6 ATM, let me know if you would like to reserve one or just order it from the website:

I could also include a 12S8P battery pack made out with Samsung 30Qs with the enclosure.

1 Like

Where did you get the insulation for those cells?

On a local electronic shop, they are pretty thick and safe but add quite some thickness to the cells. I wouldn’t use them if the space is scarce. I think yoiu can get them in Home Depot too

2 Likes

Nice for when the insulation that comes with the cell gets damaged though.

so uh, are there any 12s universals on hand at the texas location or will you making a batch of those…?

Just in Lima at the moment, I’ll have them in Texas in 15 days

20180621_014418

1 Like

hey Alan. What will be the cost for the enclosure alone and the cost including the battery?

oh, that’s…quite a while… is there a mechanism to upgrade/speed up the shipping AFTER having bought an enclosure? i think this’ll be the last piece of my esk8 and two weeks is quite a time to wait, maybe i can use a weirdly shaped tupperware in the mean time

Give me your order number and I’ll send a PayPal request for the balance to upgrade shipping time to 2 day.

I didn’t actually get an order number, as far as I can tell BUT I do have the PayPal transaction ID 5CE68208RR586863L

So what height did you end up with, for the Hs11 12s8p enclosure ? And what is the price ?

And are you planning to make one for the Urban Carver as well ?

Wow! They are lovely enclosures… But still nothing for a carver with more than a 4p battery? :frowning:

Hey, are they vacuum formed or are they fibre glass?

1 Like

Yeah I bought I street carver deck and need one 2

1 Like

What is the battery capacity for duel ?