eBoosted Enclosures thread

I need your phone number

what’s the normal timetable for 12s univeral enclosures? i put an order in on the 10th, just would like to know if it’s a several day or several week thing. i imagine its weeks since these take a while to make by hand

@osbor it depends on what enclosure you request and the currently available stock.

For instance I usually have stock in TX location, if this is the case shipping to USA takes 3 days.

If there is no stock I make it by hand in Lima and it takes around 7 days, then you need to select international parcel 15-20 days to ship or for USD 30 more you can select DHL (2 days international).

So you are sending from Peru ? My country is playing footbal against yours, as we speake :slight_smile: So are you sending to EU ?

3 Likes

Sorry mate I know Denmark just scored but I’m rooting for Peru!

3 Likes

Ha ha… :rofl::slight_smile: Cheers :beers::beer:

1 Like

Lol I think your shipment just got lost :rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations on your score.

I’m so disappointed I’ll start giving away my enclosures :sweat:MD

7 Likes

So, do you put a tracking number on stuff you ship? I’m realizing that my temp housing place has a kinda poopy package system where if you don’t grab the package within a few hours of it arriving it goes into a locked room. And the only person with the key is in another building a quarter of a mile away and has to walk over to unlock said room. So knowing exactly when things arrive is imperative

How do they put it in a locked room with out the key? I think someone is pulling your leg.

1 Like

The key to the so called copy room is held by the leasing office agent, there are two buildings for the apartment. I’m in the lesser building. The leasing office staff is spread real thin so about half the week the leasing office ib my building is closed and the leasing office agent hangs out in the leasing office of the other building…and she has to walk over with the key in hand to unlock the copy room, and she periodically comes over the put delivered packages into the copy room.

So I gotta see the package has arrived, and grab it off the package drop table before she locks them up

Yes. All enclosures are shipped with a tracking number

1 Like

20180617_192335_HDR

6 Likes

hey alan, any update on this one?

1 Like

Any updates on the Evo double stack?

1 Like

my evo falcon enc. arrived, so happy with it! :slight_smile:

impressed with it ‘surviving’ shipping with the minimal packaging, real proof of its strength!

this enclosure is the most functional ‘piece of art’ I have ever owned :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Looks amazing @sk8l8r, your board looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

Totally agree but it’s really your enclosure that makes it!!

3 Likes

Hello guys: At last I finished the latest enclosures I’ve been working on, it was a lot of work but at the end I’m pretty happy with the final result.

Let me know your thoughts :sunglasses:

The Landyachtz Evo 39" DS

It should be able to hold a crazy 12S8P or a 12S6P with quad FocBoxes, everything under the deck.

14 Likes

Beautiful !,… did you ever make a thread on how you make all these enclosures ?