eBoosted Enclosures thread

I’m having a hard time controlling my fingers… (a third build at this moment will be like gluttony); could jump on this Evo maelström at any moment now. :grimacing:

But none of your previous builds are finished yet :smile:

3 Likes

Yes, thats what 'am talking!! :rofl::beetle:

…they got the board, you got the enclosure, 2 + 2…

2 Likes

If we can get a couple more people it would be sweet to get a custom enclosure built specific to the talon. Mine is on it’s way from the subsonic factory.

1 Like

Guys remember I need the deck locally to make it happen, but cost to ship it back and forth will not be included

2 Likes

…this is insane!!

1 Like

I want it so bad to finish my project I’m willing to buy 2 enclosures if anyone else is in for a double stack evo enclosure. I just need one more person.

1 Like

If you buy 3 you will sell them like hot cakes when you receive them.

1 Like

I’ll do it, put me down for one

2 Likes

I’ll start the enclosure design on Monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! Cant wait to see what you build with that.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you I’m super excited.

3 Likes

It’d be basically the same design as the current Evo but with more height.

4 Likes

Awesome that’s exactly what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

You can’t do the street carver enclosure with more battery compartment With 5 battery compartments ?

Does anybody have a picture of the street carver enclosure on the deck to see how it looks ?

Rear motor mount style it will be. The force we will use

There are pictures on the website @Blacksheep

Www.eboardsperu.com

Btw I can’t fit one more pocket on the street carver, you need to mount three packs in series on the first big pocket otherwise there won’t be more space.

Fucking hideous. Lol. Beautiful!

Edit: I also love seeing all the random parts in the background. Always more projects.

3 Likes

@Eboosted hey mate can I use your jet spud enclosure (single stacked) with dual belt drive motors It seems I can’t buy an enclosure from your website, I need 2 jet spud