eBoosted Enclosures thread

:thinking:

Yes, you can. I’m currently building my dual belt drive motors into the Spud SS.

I’ll post pictures latter this week.

I’m working on a 12S8P enclosure for the HS11 deck :scream:

I’ll update on that pretty soon, maybe this weekend I’ll have the prototype.

3 Likes

Put me in for one

For the photos you just posted in he other thread , what BMS , Battery , & Antispark Switch are you using ?

Bms from eBay for charge only, it works good. Battery is a 10s3p made out of Samsung 30Q. Antispark switch is the one from @goldenhusky

8 Likes

I’m interested.

1 Like

I’ll update the thread and website pretty soon

2 Likes

I assume it’s a double stack version of the 12s4p one?

I was searching for an enclosure that can hold at least 10s6p for an upcoming project on HS11 and was thinking a single layer of cells under the deck plus a ultrabox 206 for vescs and antispark on top, next to the motor mounts would be great. Keep the clearance high by having just a single layer of cells under the deck (plus a small bms d140 or equivalent) and have all electronics on top at the rear.

I think we have a few people keen on an enclosure specific to the Talon… @kylem21 @adman ? Myself. Next would be to find a cost effective way to get a deck down to @Eboosted so he can make a mold. Any ideas? I’m in Canada.

Best way to fit everything under the box would be a double stack hs11 under tray, you will have space for a full bms, 2 x 6.4hw ESC and plenty of cells. The good thing is you won’t need to position any electronics underneath at all.

something seems off here :thinking:

1 Like

Lol, this damn corrector. Fixed :blush:

4 Likes

@GrecoMan I have missed your banter. Hopefully you can trudge your way back up to Regular status. You pleb.

5 Likes

I’m going to order my custom talon soon, id be willing to ship it to @Eboosted if we can split the cost for him to ship it back? @adman @zephyrc

1 Like

I’m down for sure

Thanks for the write-up Adam.

It was great to show Adam around our factory is Seattle. If there is enough interest I can arrange a group tour. PM me if you are interested, and I’ll see about setting up a date for it. It would need to be on a Saturday.

In case anyone is interested I had Adam stand on all our boards that seemed like good candidates for electric:

Century 36, GT 40, Ruse 39, Shadow 37, Spirit 30, Talon 37, Vega 36

These boards can all be purchased as factory boards, or customized for shape, layers (including carbon fiber, texalium, or fiberglass), finishes, laser engraving, and custom grip tape.

4 Likes

Do you have a factory seconds talon that could be sent down to @Eboosted for an enclosure mock up? I’m sure this would help you sell more boards to the eskate market :wink:

Count me in.

1 Like

agreed, I for one really want the talon, but I’m likely to just end up getting the landyachtz evo because @eboosted already makes enclosures for them. If we could figure out how to get him a board to make a mold so he can make a custom enclosure than I certainly would be buying a talon. @Subsonic_Paul

2 Likes