eBoosted Enclosures thread

10 Likes

@adman I think you could use the 12s universal enclosure.

I could custom adjust the total external size

http://eboardsperu.com/product/12s-universal-enclosure/

That’s purdy…

Hello guys, thanks for the support, I really appreciate every single order, I put a lot of dedication and love when I build them.

All enclosures ordered until today were shipped priority this morning. The only ones remaining were the custom length ones as they take more time to fabricate them.

10 Likes

Hey, quick question as you working with enclosure and stuff, is it hard to make enclosure with the lip (or call it like embedded wood frame) with inserts inside? So that it could be possible to mount enclosure with bolt through deck?

I’m not 100% sure what you mean

As your normal enclosure but the mounting lip is inside with threads (metal inserts) so you could mount it through the deck

I’m not familiar with the Wowgo but being a small 10s2p battery you should have no issues, my enclosuse has been designed for 10s4p

Jesus, Mary & Joseph!!

Regarding my question from yesterday. Is it possible to make a lip like this?

It is possible yeah, but it might raise the height of the enclosure

Sorry, I wasn’t clear in my question, I’m actually asking the one for Landyacthz Evo

1 Like

Yes, I sell two enclosures for the Landy Evo, the regular 39" and the 36" Falcon.

Check them here

Www.eboardsperu.com

2 Likes

THIS SHIT IS TIGHT!

#nofeetintheframe

7 Likes

Sweet man, are you planning to install a 10s6p?

10s6p for sure. Endless ride.

Here’s the single stack mocked on a 33" potato… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Eboosted Could you make a 10s2p battery enclosure for vanguard instead of 10s4p?

Yes, you will have a lot more space for future upgrades.

Any one down for a double stack Evo enclosure we need 3 of us to get this done.

1 Like