E-Toxx Webshop Online

really curious in the noise reduction comparison vid.

if sideloads are an issue maybe someone can design a herringbone gear :grin:

Helical Gears are in Stock since yesterday… 5 Dual Kits Direct Drive 15 Dual Mini Direct Drive

Only for 10mm Motorshaft actually

Not listet right now… can only sell as it is without Longtherm Expierence … as stated above

125€ upgrade price for Dual Drive 250€ Dual Gears Kit ONLY Taxes on top if you are in the EU

Customers who have shortly purchased a Drive which is in Transit can upgrade of course, just pay shipping… @bignrichie

Feel free to ask ANYTIME

I damaged the stators of a maytech, cause I was unabled to pull the bell from the motor in a straight line. What/if any tools do you use for this?

@Nowind are you planning to make 8mm motor shaft Spurs for the helical gears? Already bought 190kv and 170 kv motors with 8mm shaft with key way.

Next Batch… For this first Batch i got only 10mm But i will do a test with some Reducers… have some good old SK3 i wanna hang on with some Encoders This first batch was alot work and a big invest for mine, additional 8mm Motorspurs would have killed it… hope you understand

@Nowind I totally understand and have no problem waiting for you to either make 8mm or test out the reducers.

Just let me know if you find something to work with 8mm shaft and I will purchase a set.

Thanks

1 Like

@bignrichie @Cobber just done a super easy adapter test… its not the prime solution like a direct fit 8mm Motorspur but it has the benefic that it is one for all Spur :rofl:

Penny Stuff from maedler.com

Slotted wider around 4mm with Dr.Emel … cutting disc… done in seconds : Left is starting point… on the right slotted

2 bushings inserted, the Keyway will only be around 1/3 of normal depth inside the Motorspur, but with the Grubscrew and Loctide 638 it will hold up i´m pretty sure…

3 Likes

Side by side was not possible but here is some footage from the Helicals only :

23 Likes

If you can hear the birds…you know you did something right. That’s even more silent than I imagined.

1 Like

FUCKING LEGEND!!! YeeeeeaaaAAAHHHH! :grin:

Dude…i’m not sure what’s more impressive the silence or your riding and the speed you were getting. They were so silent the only sound I thought I was gonna hear was you breaking the sound barrier! Hahaha. Seriously though dude, unreal!

…and thanks for the shout out! :wink:

3 Likes

LOL, the ESK8 AUS facebook page has noticed the helicals :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/electricskateboardersaustralia/permalink/1272811699521721/?comment_id=1272859379516953&reply_comment_id=1272861126183445

2 Likes

Not visible for people who are not in group :slight_smile:

Holy… that’s impressive, didn’t expect this much difference, now I have to build one

Way more quiet than belt drive

3 Likes

Ah well that sucks!!! well it’s full of exited people and awesome feedback! :wink:

2 Likes

Can you make a screenshot or anything… really interestet of course

2 Likes

Hey @nowind I’ve pulled the Facebook screenshots from the thread as it’s a closed group and I hadn’t realised that some of those users may wish to remain annamous. Hope you understand…

3 Likes

Super nice Bro. Thanks for screenshots… And for super kind words… THANKS

Yeah right after we PMed i gone out and made the video… was reminding our dialog…

Made my Day

3 Likes

Glad I could make your day dude! Seeing your video made my evening :grin:

Just fitted the new wheel pulley you sent me out - thanks again for that. I’ve noticed they actually do get quieter over time once they’ve been ridden a bit and settle in:

I’m still gonna be saving my money for a helical upgrade tho! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

How many miles/km do you have on it? That’s a massive difference already.

I think I will experiment with herringbone gears at some point in time.

2 Likes

Yeah crazy right! I’ve not ridden that far to be honest as most of the stuff I do is off-road or freestyle. Maybe 100km? Mostly in circles :joy:. I do land pretty bloody hard on them though and I’m not the most gentle lover so I might have rounded a few edges! The old one still works perfectly though.

2 Likes