E-Toxx Webshop Online

legend. respect, Jens.

watching the video in my office, first reaction was ‘obviously, will be quieter’

and then the video started… and we just all sat here watching you ride on the widescreen… stunned… in silence :joy: nobody said a word lol

Jens, you may not realize it yet but you just raised the bar, for real, for all of esk8.

‘the bar’ for great design in motorsports is raising safety and performance, at the same time.

any fool can improve safety or performance (I do it every day! ha); achieving both at once is very special.

thank you, Jens! your innovation makes us all better. order incoming. -karl

5 Likes

Thanks Karl

Actually on the mobile… so short statement (-: The honor fot the Helicals is @Duffman i just put them in the Gearbox

5 Likes

So amazing @Nowind ! Do you have a spare one ? (Dual, not mini)

You mean helical gears for regular Direct Drive? Yes i got them for sale and in stock… still not listed in shop :thinking:

PMed ! 10char

1 Like

How do you guys handle the axial load introduced by helical gears? Do you have to change bearings or is it not that big of a deal?

2 Likes

Thats already asked and partially answered by post 92.

Any chance for a Helical direct drive setup for MBS Matrix II? A few people might be interested to put it on the Lacroix deck (I know I would like to)

4 Likes

Can’t see anything about considerations of additional axial load. Has it been considered? Nowind stated that these are not tested - so that’s something to keep in mind. I have no idea if it is an issue or not and just read about this when looking up helical gears.

this is what we have to find out, or you can just use thrust bearings

2 Likes

thanks - that’s post 94 by the way :smiley: Should have seen it though.

1 Like

There is a Mini Drive for the Mbs made from stainless … two videos online…

https://youtu.be/55qBOKH7ZJQ

@benjammin got one …

problem with the Matrix2 is that you cant mount a support bearing… also motorlenght is restricted

Also got some Aluminium Mounts like the Regular new Trampa drive for 1:5 gearing… but it seems i get clerence issues due the thicker mounts

Working on it… try to make it possible

4 Likes

As soon as you can get a good MBS solution and it can fit 6085s, I am sooo down. As always, love your work!

5 Likes

Looks super cool… what’s the difference between a mini and regular direct drive?

1 Like

For one, the gear ratio. Also the most important difference.

Just watched your video again for the third time :smile: Great with the birds chirping in the background. New Trampa tires look sick!

5 Likes

What’s the support bearing for? Specifically meant for helical gears?

No it supports both styles of gears against radial loads… Helical may need axial support, just use thrust bearings they support both axial and radial forces.

1 Like

Addet the Helicals to the Webshop.

The 5 Dual 1:5 Drives where instantly sold out… new in production

Also 5 Dual Mini Drive gone fast … 10 Left

Thanks Guys for great Feedback and for doing buisness with me

Cheers from Germany Jenso

15 Likes

Looking forward to their restocking :money_mouth_face:.

1 Like