E-Toxx Webshop Online

That’s a very sad story. I really like there decks and stuff, but how they act in our community is… idk… strange.

5 Likes

That’s perfectly fine and good for consumers because it cuts out the middle man that usually only wants to make some profit as well. Not allowing me to send a product I paid full price for is a di** move however and hopefully bites them in the a** at some point. Me personally for example refrain from buying a Trampa and actually consider Trampa builds some sort of “bad” like when people buy cheap clothing brands with known bad quality. They are definitely not “cool” in my esk8s world - if you know what I mean. It’s gotten to a point that I was really sad when respected members like @whitepony got a Trampa :cry:

1 Like

That’s plain stupid. I bought my trampa deck and trucks from another site. It was their fault(out of stock) then i bough from them the primo wheels. I’m a trampa fan but honestly this kind of nonsense bothers me. The ®vesc shit is another thing i really dislike.

2 Likes

@Nowind I am a heavier guy and where I live it is always hot and there are a lot of hills, so I was wondering if you make an Alien APS duel direct drive that will work with MBS matrix 2 trucks? That also use the helical cut gears? I would rather not use the Trampa trucks. Thanks

2 Likes

@lemntl

https://www.e-toxx-shop.com/mbs/mini-gear-box-drive-mbs/1-5-helical-gear-box/

This is his helical gear drive for mbs matrix 2

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that one, but his Alien APS one accepts 80mm motors and the MBS mini gear box only accepts 63mm motors. the 80mm alien motors should have more torque to handle the hills and my weight better then the 63mm ones

Do you have the trampa direct drives in stock? Thinking about making an order for a black set and black bull bars.

u will need to get the adapter plate then @lemntl

Actually i have no direct 80mm mount for the gear drive on MBS truck. I got the Maxi Gearbox ready but this would work only with adapters for 80mm and this will cost too much motorlenght… I could machine mounts for it, if you are willed to preorder and wait 6weeks no problem.

Got Mini And MAxi in stock, helical and regular, Black Mounts and Orange or Blue Hubadapters in stock, bull bars in orange or blue in stock, and everything in RAW conditions, just let me know!

1 Like

How much would it be for a helical Maxi setup, with hub adaptors and bull bars in black or raw where not available and I will get them anodised myself? Also would need to send my truck for machining.

Bull Bar dont work with Matrix Trucks. Complete MAxi Helical Drive in Raw colour is 500€ No machining of Hanger needet like on the trampa

I have trampa trucks!

Yap then you have to send them for machining. Helical Gears with Maxi Drive with Bullbars … all in raw colour 575€ export price / non EU … shipping 39€ for US

Dear @trampa. Stop screwing over your own customer base. Those who buy drive trains other than yours would never consider your esk8 related parts, other than the board itself.

I would have never bought a trampa if it were not for the availability of third-party parts. You can’t control this market, you can only destroy your tiny piece of it…and your reputation. Nobody confuses an e-toxx for trampa and the other way around. Nobody confuses kaly with trampa. We all know and recognize your bloody boards and trucks.

16 Likes

Amen… 10 char

1 Like

So true :pray::pray::pray:

Edit: @trampa I think I can speak for a lot of people here using your stuff. guys like @Nowind and @Kaly made us to buy trampa equipment, not your equipment made us to buy there gear drive and stuff they offer.it’s still 80-90% parts we order from you + spare + replacement etc etc. Why you make us the live just harder with things like this. Very sad story for me…

5 Likes

Actually most stores offering our gear don’t have stock. They order the stuff from us when you order from them. If they have their prices funny, this is not our problem. For many years we haven’t touched our prices, but now currencies go up and down a lot and raw material gets more expensive from day to day. Production costs simply go up and at some stage we need to adjust our prices to reflect that.

@Andy87 we have customers buying complete boards tax free and want us to do split shipping, hanger to EU destination and rest of the board to non EU destination. We can’t do that. Once the purchase is made UPS labes are generated and invoices are generated and sent to our accountant. And who would pay for the extra shipping? We can’t sell 1x postage without selling a product and we can’t ship to EU destination if no tax has been paid.

Then we have customers wanting to buy a complete board, but ask us to deduct one hanger/truck from the purchase. We sell boards with 4wheels, two trucks, a deck and a pair of bindings. We can’t deduct a hanger from the purchase of a complete board with ease. It’s called complete board for a reason… Our system does automatic stock deduction.

If a customer has a DIY project on the boil, it’s up to the customer to organize the project. We can supply the components you need and ship them to your home address or another address within the same country. We can’t organize split tax, split shipping, semi complete board purchases. We try our best to serve our customers and fulfill special orders. In order to stay efficient, we have to draw a line somewhere. In the end everyone wants the purchased product fast. We can’t block ourselves with to many complications and paperwork that goes along with that.

1 Like

In this case i totally agree with you @trampa ! So it means if I buy a hanger only (with tax) just the hanger and pay my shipping you will continue to send them out to @Nowind s adress? Because that’s all I want. I don’t want you to split any of your complete sets you sell etc…just don’t stop selling or sending hangers or trucks over to Jens.

2 Likes

So @trampa, perhaps we could investigate a way to implement “regulations” for the buyer that states before purchase rules like no shipping externally or whatever may be required. No matter what, I think the worst action to take is doing something, without taking the proper process of first warning your customers, and then going forth to go behind their back and negate a purchase to @Nowind. I know that you guys face hardships, I really do, but brand image is key, and a HUGE aspect of brand image is communication with the customer.

If you can’t do this

then email the customer and tell them, we can’t do this, what would you like us to do instead?

or if this happens

email the customer, tell them that unfortunately this cannot be done, but instead, they can purchase the independent components and pay an assembly fee to achieve the same result.

You guys have a great product, which works wonders for you, and customer service is difficult, but you can make any situation work. and if you remember anything, its COMMUNICATION

3 Likes

I read what you’ve been through only now @Nowind

heavy stuff you had to face!

good to see you bounce back and I hope things will work out for the best!

3 Likes