E-Toxx Webshop Online

Interesting conversation, my main question is why @trampa stopped selling hangers directly to @Nowind?

Because people won’t stop buying E-Toxx parts and everyone involved is a looser and not a winner anymore. Let’s say e.g. 20 people are buying a gear drive and need machined Trampa hangers. In the past Jenso ordered this 20 hangers, got 1 parcel and could machine them at once. Customers could order a machined hanger with no additional shipping costs and waiting time. And Trampa had just 1 order to send without any needed communication or customer support.

Situation now: 20 people send Trampa an e-mail before buying asking how they should buy with 2 different addresses or split order or whatever question. Or just place 2 orders with different shipping addresses. Trampa has to handle, pack and ship 20 parcels instead of 1 plus customer support. The customer has to pay more shipping costs and has to wait until the hanger reaches E-Toxx and gets machined. @Nowind doorbell rings 20 times receiving 20 single hangers which need to get machined. This takes more time and is a hassle.

For me this sounds like a big mess for everyone, and everone is loosing money and time.

11 Likes

It sounded as if single orders of hangars from other customers to Jens were even blocked. I mean a similar order as a replacement part.

1 Like

split shipping doesnt account for barring sales and shipping to @Nowind’s address. Nor the cold shoulder after he turned y’all down. I had a complete build ready to go from u guys until i started reading about how u cut off Jens, and ur business practices and attempt to corner the e-mtb scene by strong arming the little guys, threatening legal mumbo jumbo etc… I have since moved my business to VENOM and MBS for my mountainboard needs

3 Likes

In future no one will need to ad extra CNC work to our hangers. No shipping costs, problem solved.

1 Like

Do you care to elaborate? Thanks

So you mean, you will change your hanger design so that they fit @Nowind gear drive??? :sweat_smile: that would be awesome…

But I guess your argument goes more in direction „we made our own gear drive“ or…and that’s I hope no, you mean „you guys can just fuck up and stop buying my stuff than you don’t have a problem with a hanger“

@trampa if you don’t mind it would be nice if I could get an answer to my question I asked above. In case i buy a hanger or full truck with taxes and pay shipping, you still would sent it out to Jens adress? Would be nice to know, because if this is a problem for you I can save my money on the back and forth shipping and just get a set of matrix2 trucks.

2 Likes

hi, is this the venom you are talking about? They look dope.

Sorry for derailing

@rich :open_mouth::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

@tamatoa, that’s the one, they are great… used to skate them when I lived in Spain. Now I have mbs (just got my parts today actually to upgrade this cheap deck someone gave me)

20181025_195551 20181025_210527

4 Likes

Hmm those Venom decks kinda look like this deck i spotted a day or so ago…

3 Likes

Wow from the videos it looks like those can take some abuse even the trucks which look like MBSs. They do grinds and even land brutally on concrete. Well maybe because team riders don’t pay for parts they break :rofl:. Anyways, i would love to see your build thread and see how you ride that MBS board.

That one looks good too, I checked their website to compare the price in USD but the shop is not live yet.

Lol, @Tamatoa it’s gonna get abused… it was free… and I have 8 more inner tubes on standby…

Next deck will be a venom if I can track one down in the states

This is a beast !!! All champion and Xtrem rider love to ride this one !

ho … http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/44/2/1540895124-trampa-spring.jpg

3 Likes

in one, two month you can post a gear drive from trampa here too…100% sure they will not step aside from it… :confused:

1 Like

not even a word or a little credit to Jens or Duffman in the description …

http://images.trampaboards.com/images/products/extraimages/26151_1540478827.jpg

5 Likes

for sure not… why they should? I already asked @trampa about it. but he´s ignoring me… I would like to know what´s different with his elastomer dampers or if it´s just a 1 to 1 copy from jens and duffman… I also would like to know if he still sent hangers out to jens if i´ll buy one and pay taxes and shipping. hope one day i´ll get an answer… @Riako did you see, eskating.eu soon will bring out there own emtb deck, similar to trampas shape https://eskating.eu/product/eskating-flex-carbon-pro-deck/
same for @Kaly , he´s working on an alternative platform to the trampa boards… looks like 2019 will bring a lot of new stuff for us emtb guys!

4 Likes

Im sure this was just an oversight, Right @trampa?

5 Likes