E-Toxx Webshop Online

Yap V-Rings, hehe yeah thats why the run on the metal inlay the friction caused heat will melt all plastics in short time

1 Like

Thanks, so you use an outer seal? The seal rotates with the gear?

Yes and Yes (-; Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks 10char

Installed my own full width skid pads for the gear drive today. It completely changed how I ride, from having to slow down to see and avoid larger rocks to not having to care at all. Same track at twice the speed :rofl:

1 Like

@nowind any updates when the elastomer dampers back in stock?

1 Like

Nope Still waiting for them. Sorry

ok :pensive: Don´t forget to notify me when you got them back on stock :wink:

2 Likes

Nowind do you still machine Trampa trucks?

I think you have to send him yours cause of some Trampa issues …

1 Like

like @Riako said I think it´s not a problem to get a trampa hanger machined, but you need to order one to his adress or sent him your.

been trying to email him for his address no reply

In the last time @Nowind wasn’t on here that often (or as min I didn’t realized) Maybe he’s just busy with other stuff. He for sure will come back to your questions here or per mail as soon as he found the time. Don’t worry just give him some days :wink:

1 Like

Yeah i still machine them. If you purchase a drive i do it for free. If not i charge 25€.

Trampa decidet last week that they also cancel direct customer orders with my shipping adress :rofl:

Only left possibility is to send me your hanger directly.

5 Likes

Wow. When are u making your own hangers?

1 Like

Tssss… no way to understand why they changed a former win-win situation to a loose-loose.

I thought the same as @mikenyc get some Infinity clones and machine them at once, less hassle

3 Likes

Their 2019 electric mountainboard looks good. I don’t think they need to go that way to sell them…

That’s hilarious… I can make with my hanger what i want… If I want to sent it to you than how they can have a right to cancel it??? Crazy world…good that we have mbs in the game too…and maybe one day nowind hangers :ok_hand:

1 Like

Pictures? What makes look good? Is it gear drivetrain?

I bought a holypro in a non Trampa store because it was cheaper. I received a mail from the store informing me that they need to re order the deck. When they reordered trampa decided to raise their prices.The shop had to sell me the deck at loss or with a very small margin… On the site the deck was sold for 255euro.The day after they needed to raise their price to 309euro…it seems trampa doesn’t want anyone buying there stuff if it doesn’t come from their own store.

3 Likes