E-Toxx Webshop Online

Yeah could be an option with self printed housing, i will think about.

Yap not listed on the shop right now, more a ESK8-Builders Forum Offer (-;

Hot damn no wonder Trampa’s scared…

And just to be sure… It’s for the full size MTB trucks right ? Even though you are calling it 'mini direct drive"

I’m sooo tempted

Go go go Brian… Join the e-toxicated club :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful job! I want to see and hear these in action. What about us MBS peeps? Will the pricing be the same? I guessing you won’t have to machine the Matrix 2 trucks since they’re the same profile all the way across?

1 Like

Love it. Are these gonna be available for mbs matrix 2?

And are the elastomere compatible with the old mbs trucks?

Shit, just machined some… We’ll see.

:joy: funny comment dude :beers:

Yap its for regular MTB Hangers from Trampa, Infinity, Vertigo, Ultimate Mini means that it smaller then our “Direct Drive” so you will be able to mount wheels from 5 to 8inch… normaly it was 10:40 Gearing, but now its possible to go with 8:40, like written above! Sidenote: Its true it was build in the beginning for the Mini Truck, but i dont gone this way long because there where always to much clearence problems with the shorter Hanger. Man, i´m full of missleading marketing :joy: direct drive is wrong, Mini is wrong, bad bad Jenso !

Hehe thanks Dude

MBS parts should come in next week, i have 3 Beta Testers who will get them first for some feedback. Its correct that the MBS Matrix2 dont need the machining, its a big advantage for the customer IMO, but it needs another special part to allow the Support Bearing on the shorter axle… this part will add more costs compared to the Trampa Drive… but you will have the benefiz of a wider track. So in short words, we try to get it on the same price level like Trampa, even with more parts!

Yeah will come for Matrixx 2 in a few weeks, yes Elastomere should should fit with old styled MBS Hanger, if it gots springs and eggs it should fit…

No dude i think you get something wrong. you got a regular Mini Drive, with 10/40 gearing, keyways all will be fine… my comment was directed to this new Beta Option to get a 8T Motorspur inside the Mini Drive for 1:5 Gearratio… and on This 8T Helical is not enough remaining material for Keyway… okay ?

4 Likes

Cmon fix this direct drive stuff :smiley: I am already months with correct naming :smiley: Don’t forget there is also Nano available :smiley:

I have a 1:5 (not mini) with 8mm motor sprocket. But I get your point now. :slight_smile: The motor sprocket was already ready for keyway, I machined the motor shaft.

Any information on the helical with MBS Matrix 2 would be great as well.

Also, +1 for the option to print your own housing and Guards

edit: Forum quotes incorrect - not a NoWind quote :stuck_out_tongue:

FFS, they should be happy. Sell more boards to go along with all the third-party products. Trampa selling esk8 related items is just one big mistake. Price point too high for most people to even consider and they can barely go lower.

1 Like

5:1 in mini Drive :crazy_face: When insanity make perfect sense !!!

1 Like

5:1 in mini?? Why this came up Just after I finished my build :joy::joy:

imageimageimage

11 Likes

WoW Board is looking super nice…very CLEAN :heart_eyes:

yeah sorry, i will not do any more new stuff :joy:

2 Likes

We want more new stuff​:point_up::point_up::point_up: Don’t listen to his words :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s too funny @garseng :rofl:, I guess every E-Toxx customer knows this feeling. In my case: “damn…helicals” :laughing:

I also love the progress and all the new products and future products, it’s really exciting. If I had the money I would buy everthing and start new builds, no doubt! I need a freestyle MTB, one for touring and one for people who join my ride. I forgot to mention 2 street builds with mini drive and helicals, 4x Elastomere damper sets… sorry I felt asleep :sleeping:

7 Likes

Okay Dude :rofl:

Our Development Department aka @Duffman designed something thats very well known by regular skateboards but not that common by ATB´s Angled Risers :sunglasses:

Also available for MBS Matrix2 :

We got them in following dimensions : +5 degree -5 degree +10 degree -10 degree 5mm parallel Riser 10mm parallel Riser

“-” will decrease your Truck angle “+” will increase your Truck angle

So you for example : on 15degree skate deck use +10degree riser to have more steering by using Spring Trucks on 30degree MTB deck use a -5degree on the rear truck to give you more stability

Its just something which will you allow to play around with different setups. Easy and cheap for 10€ a pair to finetune your ride.

Trampa :

MBS :

Cheers

11 Likes

Nooow it get‘s interesting again… Ok ok it’s always interesting to see new things coming up from you guys👍

1 Like

Yo Bro! Looks awesome, will check out your store.

I’m tempted to see what 45/25 is like, like on my ronin billets.

Do you think adding more angle will add stress to the shitty little plastic bits on a trampa truck? (my only hesitation)