E-Toxx Webshop Online

I’m running those printed angled risers for years now on my monster board, as I always had decks with too less tip angle. I don’t think that this would affect the lifespan of your bushings as the load is the same, just the load vectors are distributed differently.

On my raceboard with Matrix II trucks, I used them to fine tune the steering behaviour. Now it turns just tight enough to get around every corner and is stable up to speeds above 50kmh.

Those wedges and risers risers are printed out of the same hard, but flexible tpu of that our driveguards are made of. They will egalize surface imperfections of the deck and the trucks but will withstand any abuse you do to them…

10 Likes

When do you get the Alien APS 80MM Dual Direct Drive in stock again? Really wanna buy a pair :slight_smile:

Hahahaha…anyway, please continue the development @Nowind @Duffman. Many riders would love to see and test your invention.

P/S : i do love the elastomer system, easy to turn but stable at high speed. Good Job!

Lucky You :wink: arrived yesterday from anadozising :

Still loving this milling pattern on the pockets…:rofl:

Also back in stock the coloured Bull Bars, 4 of each colour :

Also arrived the MBS Mini Direct Drive Mounts :

yeah yeah bling bling have a nice day

13 Likes

some one could try brass bushings;)

We already did this brass ones …

Baseplate%20Drilling

But the destroyer himself aka @rich killed them very fast with jumping so its maybe not the route to go

3 Likes

pity, at least platic is lighter:p

My god, those drives are beautiful. :heart_eyes: And you read my mind with those 3d wedges. I’ve been trying to figure out how to make wedges to get 35*/25* angles on a 20* deck, so this is perfect.

2 Likes

@Duffman reads your mind :grin:

2 Likes

Business!!!

1 Like

:laughing: true, R.I.P.! For offroad and jumping the brass bushings are too rigid IMO, also it’s metal on metal. I crushed them within a few rides and jumps in dirt park (had them on both hangers). But for a street setup it could work better. If anyone wants to try them I have a set of brass bushings left for free (2mm base).

Really nice angled risers I think many people were waiting exactly for that :clap:

1 Like

Mobu, I think the trick will be to set the deck up similar to how you would a motorcycle… I and I recommend you get on your eMTB/ATM what ever you kids are calling it and measure the tip angle with you on it! For me when I stand on my board the center compresses and the tips decompress. I ride a 17 ply so maybe mine is less than you, but I am also 6ft2 and over 100kg so… best you test for your self. I’m also going to work on some kind of g-force loaded corner test as when you carve the deck is loaded even more and the tip/truck angle comes up further again.

I think -10 degrees out of the rear will be minimum.

GL let me, us know how you go?

3 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: Excellent work! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: Been thinking playing with the angles on the trucks would be the next step to exploring Stability Vs Carvability on mountainboards… Definitely think reducing the angle on the rear truck would be great for long distance road riding. Might have to try some :yum: And maybe get a bullbar :thinking: And the elastomer dampers :smirk:

2 Likes

@Nowind

NIce. I wanna buy a hanger too but i can not see that item in your shop. Do i need to buy one and send it to you?

@Klaerke91

No more hangers from mine, Trampa dont sell me anymore anything!

I started to explain this here, just for your information :

You can send me your hanger if you are inside EU. If you outside EU i suggest to order one hanger only from Trampa and give my adress as shipping adress. This is the fastest and best way actually for non EU customers.

The machining of the Hanger dont cost you anything aslong you purchase a Drivetrain.

Thanks

1 Like

I am think of buying 2 complete truck with hangers as i only have the carver trucks. Can i buy them and get them shipped to your address and then send them with the Direct drive to me?

They don’t sell hangers individually anymore. At least that’s what the case was when I asked. Gotta but the whole truck assembly.

well you can buy them on the website - https://www.trampaboards.com/infinity-atb-hanger--12mm-solid-axles-painted-black--cncd-kingpin-hole--p-10447.html

1 Like

Let me talk to my pay department. I may just have to get them to transfer all my pay into your nominated account as you have so much sexy as fuck stuff coming out lately - and I WANT IT ALL…

2 Likes

@Nowind

What is your address? I am gonna order the truck now but i wanna know if i can send them directly to you from trampa. Use you address as the shipping address if possible? When all that is in order i am gonna order the direct drive from you :slight_smile: