E-Toxx Webshop Online

Nothing broke, what do you mean? I just can’t adjust pre-tension the way I’ve mounted it but will change it later. I’m sharing knowledge of a PM where @Duffman explained it to me :grin:

@Mobutusan @ethel DAMN! I spent the whole day with editing instead of swimming (too much footage) according to a dope song. Now I realized that it’s worlwide locked…copyrights…tsssssss

I try to swap the music or in worst case without music WTF but that will take some time, maaan!

2 Likes

@rich Just upload to vimeo :wink:

Good idea! Registered but weekly limit of 0,5GB so couldn’t upload.

It’s late and swapping music takes too long so I decided to upload it without music again, advantage for people who don’t like hip-hop :laughing: In about 30 minutes it’s online!

1 Like

Oops, just re-re-reread your previous post and realized you were talking about your new truck bushing that broke, not the elastomere. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Updated previous post with new video without music I hope there is no copyright for e-toxx or trampa sounds :rofl:

2 Likes

@rich Dope video. Nice air on that jump in the beginning 1-2 mins. Your riding skills have vastly improved over your early esk8 video rides. Nice demo on the dampers. You can really see your sharp turns.

2 Likes

Nice :grinning:

And going fast is still okay also? No speedwobbles

1 Like

Thanks man! At the second jump with higher speed I almost crashed, you can see the movement in the front truck when landing :laughing:. My personal favorite is the crash at 03:15, so funny (at least with protectors).

No speedwobbles at all, my top speed is about 45km/h (28mph) so I don’t know what happens above. Without pre-tension it’s more sensitive but no problem at faster speed for stability (I’m 74kg), I don’t really carve hard above 40km/h anyway. I don’t know yet how they feel at higher jumps but on mid jumps they feel good.

In general it feels more like a MTLB (Mountain Longboard) which is great, comfy and smooth.

4 Likes

Very cool. Looks like you can turn around within 2 board lengths or so. :open_mouth: Super maneuverable and stable at speed? Almost sounds too good to be true. I’m so glad @nowind and @duffman are collaborating these days. Easily my 2 favorite eATB builders.

Oh yeah, watch out for that tree. :joy:

7 Likes

True, sounds like a marketing joke but I’m just a happy rider :grin: I haven’t tried with pre-tension but for now it feels good, I iove the turning radius. With stable at speed I mean that it runs smooth without speedwobbles and feels safe but of course you shouldn’t make big moves or start to dance. Just for comparison, a loose longboard truck is nice for carving but dangerous at speed (too sensitive on movements). With the dampers it’s like a loose truck without being too sensitive at speed. If you are used to springs with stiff dampas it’s definitely better with pre-tension.

3 Likes

Yeah! We’re still at the ESK8B-DTM’18 in Hassloch/Germany and having fun! We tuned the vesc settings of @rene 's board with freshly mounted elastomer springs and it simply runs and carves as it is supposed to be. Nothing more and nothing less. Just perfect :blush: Already planning the next batch…

6 Likes

Been relocating and have only just recently got back online and caught up on this thread. @Nowind, so glad to see you are back and forging ahead after the problems you have been faced with. The new products you have listed look awesome and I’m certainly going to be grabbing some of those dampers as soon as they are back in stock. Also planing a new build within the next few months and I’m so glad to see you are making your DD system to work with Matrix2. Happy days.

2 Likes
13 Likes

Two of my favourite things together in the one video - copters and esk8. I love it.

Come to Aus bro - I’td be my honour to do some aerial stuff with you.

1 Like

@Nowind

So many riders, looked like a great day. The night shred lights look cool through the drone footage. Amazing video, well put together :ok_hand:t3:

So it looks like someone recorded @Nowind making his escape from the Trampa factory… :joy:

16 Likes

Hey @Nemesis Nice wheelchair (-; doing 30mph on the road is not bad :joy:

Want to show this Mini Direct Drive, it comes with gear ratio of the regular Drive :sunglasses: So you have the 1:5 Gearing in the small and lighter Mini Drive ! Works only for 8mm Motorshaft!

K800_P1030942

K800_P1030945

K800_P1030946

Also the thread inserts are now selflocking ones, hope that this will eliminate the problems that people have with too much Loctide, purple colour shows the selflockers

K800_P1030941

Also it comes with the new 3D Printed Housing with integrated mounting solution for the AS5047 Magnetic Encoder.

K800_P1030938

K800_P1030936

K800_P1030939

I personally really love the new Housings, looking great IMO, with the Metal Inlay and 3D Contour Yeah and of course its possible to have “Encoder Inside” with wire management, future shit :joy: the “08” indicates the version for the 8T Motorspur …

K800_P1030953

K800_P1030956

K800_P1030958

K800_P1030960

K800_P1030961

K800_P1030963

K800_P1030965

K800_P1030966

Here mounted on VERTIGO Hanger, and with the TPU-Drive Guards :

K800_P1030969

K800_P1030970

Very Flexible Stuff :

K800_P1030949

K800_P1030950

K800_P1030974

All main Parts which are includet :

K800_P1030947

Summer Special Beta Batch Price : 499€ for US Customers 38€ shipping US

Dont comes with a machined Hanger, send me yours or order from Trampa… you know about :kissing_heart:

Let me know if you like IT

CHEERS

20 Likes

Hey Jens. What about us from EU :slight_smile:

My motors has 8mm shaft , but with keyway. What do you think about that ?

Hey

EU is VAT on Top, shipping drops to 18€

8mm Shaft is perfect, Keyways dont work, not enough remaining Material for IT Motorspurs comes with one Setscrew, need to be glued anyway. Easy (-:

Okay cool thanks… Is the STL for the 3d part secret ? And is it printet in petg or nylon ? The reason i ask, is because many have 3d printers now. And it would be a killer feature to buy your drive without the 3d printet part, to save some money, and then 3d print the part by myself in the right color scheme :slight_smile:

Maybe im blind, but i can’t Find your new drive on your site ?